🍯home missing🍯 Edited

______________________________________
the girls where all set to go, sight seeing with Mimi who, just arrived few days ago.

"shall we" Salim asked the girls heading to the door.

"ya, could we please stop at KFC for some hot dogs" Mimi pleaded with Salim.

she was dressed in a black doted cotton material, sew in a gown, a white turban on her head, the make up on her face was nude.

Mimi was a makeup freak, unlike manal who could live her life with just eye liner and Lip balm, that was all her makeup.

Manal was dressed all black, a pallazo pant with matching shirts.

the menu was placed they all placed there order.

"Ya gist us a bit about Vassar" manal asked Salim, who was wearing a serious face, looking up abruptly before placing his head back to the phone and saying.

"well Vassar college is a private, coeducational, Liberal arts college in Poughkeepsie. found in 1861 by Matthew Vassar" he said not looking up cross. his phone this time.

"we know that already, we need something interesting about the college" Mimi said mouth full of sandwich taking off her.

"don't worry, you guys will get to know about the college, wen u are there" he said taking a sip of his soda.

talking about school remained umimi, of her upcoming dinner at school. She just can't wait, as she kept telling them about the year dinner. she heard a lot from her friends.

______________________________________

the game is called guess wah am writing Mimi said they were sitted in the mini living room upstairs including ya Salim and ammi.

Ammi seemed busy with her MacBook.

Mimi write a thing on her palm waiting for manal to guess right, I don't get wah u re doing manal winced because she couldn't get wah Mimi was writing even if she does Mimi would change it.

fine girls let's play this two truth one lie the game goes like this the one will say two truth about himself and a lie so we babe to choose the lie Salim explained.

no it sounded boring umimi suggested they playing this or that.

yes Mimi said so whose starting. me Salim yelled okay.

beech or mountain umimi directed her questions towards Salim who arched his brows in confusion.

both he answered robbing his temples,

no ya it's not done that way at least u have to choose one umimi corrected.

beer or wine she asked again,

Salim looking at her before saying none they all they all busted into fits of laughter including ammi who looked at them before saying

salim hope u know you have lots to do tomorrow u girls are going to college and u umimi u have school and u won't want to be late so go to sleep.

with that been said they all went their separate ways manal with Mimi.

they share a room for as long as Mimi stay in Albany they are bff after all.