🍯Wedding: Taking a second wife 🍯 Edited

Asalamu alaikum dear.
Thank you guys I really appreciate 😊 we have reached +4k reads already Masha Allah, Allah Hafiz. We can do better, please comment what you think after each chapter and vote.
______________________________________
The palace was in a troll of celebration the king was taking his second wife which was not common in the kingdom, the late king had only one wife like wise the king before buh it seems this new found king wasn't like the lost ones.

Each and every corner of the palace was renovated the wedding faith will be taking place in two days time and the queen is coming back today to be meet with her husband wedding.

Rolling her trolley out of the house camatha, Leah and Mimi were all walking along with her each with a trolley "we did miss you" camatha said whipping her eyes Which was tomatoes red from crying. it actually funny how dey all are crying.

"Girls it's not that am deed, we did make phone call. Skyping also" manal said also in a teary voice she never thought of been a college dropout now, never the less she got registered for online classes.

After her conversation with her mother the other day she couldn't help but regretted accepting the marriage here she was a day before yesterday packing her stuffs when Leah came rushing showing her a picture of a girl with Salim on instagram hashtag grand wedding of the year.

All hell has already broke with her calling Salim number and she wasn't thinking she couldn't actually say what men actually are but she swore that all of them are the same and she's never going to fall into there trap.

Whipping away the stubborn tear that came running down her cheeks before waving at her friends for the last time before the drive drove out of the house to the airport.

Adjusting her red Veil reapplying colour less lipstick before waking out of the rest room she sating down the plan will soon land so she has to be brave.

Picking her shades from her Gucci Cliche bag she knows she's a queen and now money won't be a problem so she planed on going to shopping tomorrow.

Five cars were packed waiting for her as she unboard the plane her trolley were picked by some guards in suit she wonder how they do it but she will make sure she enjoys herself.

Going into the beautiful decorated room which smells adorable,
Hugging her now mother in-law before greeting the other female surrounding her.

"This the gakadiya" mummy said pointing at a woman who will be in her early forties then the next that was how she was introduced to all the female chambers members.

"Hafsaa" mummy called they were now alone in her room. "I want you to know all this is a test from the Lord and I want to thank you for considering this marriage. I don't trust any girl wallah I even the nayyara his going to bring here.
It's you I want as my daughter in-law" she said rubbing manal heads gently "Kuma you will be the queen all those women you saw earlier will be under your support so you should be matured and let this marriage work out get a heir before the second wife get one because this the only thing in politics, it's a dirty game you have to be dirty to be able to win you shouldn't let her take over your, husband fight for him"

All the words mummy said keep running in my brains. I wasn't able to sleep I kept tossing from one side of the bed to another. I have to sleep tomorrow will be a great day his kamu will be tomorrow.

~•~•~
Looking at her self in the mirror Which was reflecting back at her I small smile placed on her lips she know she looked so cute no one need to tell her she did "you look beautiful Masha Allah" her sister completely hugging her from behind.

"Nabila you should let her be" a pretty dark skinned woman in her late fifties said entering the room.

The girl who was referred to as nabila stumbled her foot on the floor before asking if she could also get her makeup done by the makeup artist.

"Nayyara" the woman called looking at the directions of the fair skinned lady whose face was painted in Wah they call a makeup.

"Only if your parents were alife to withness this day" the woman said pulling her in a hug.

"It's official fah, so queen nayyara we will soon be living in the palace" a girl named Sophia who was nayara friend said.

Nabila came panting for breath before saying your in-laws are here including her long time crush qiam.

They girls re applied there makeup before matching out to welcome the so call grooms family who came to take the bride With them.
They won't miss the opportunity each putting on her best behavior to get a rich suitor to marry.

"The so called groom didn't even show his face" Sophie said to her friends which landed in the ear of nabila.
"And so wat If the groom never showed his face" she asked they all kept quite afraid to be embarrassed by the Lil child who has no shame.

______________________________________
My people so Salim has taken a second wife already Wah do u think will happen in the palace do comment and tell me wah you think

Vote
Comment
Share

Edited
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_