🍯 Memory lose🍯 Edited

_______________________________________
Manal left the hall running without knowing where to go too, she stopped removed the grey Alkaiba she was dressed in and kept it aside, the Alkaiba was heavy.

She continued with her journey running then she stopped to catch her breath placing her two hands on her knee planting for breath, looking ahead of her. I'll soon reach the main road she thought resuming back to her sports.

The area was a quiet rich people area, one will be slaughter and buried without anyone know about it, the thought alone made her stomach twist in fair.

Now that she's almost to the main road a car came full speed and ran over her.

The queen mother was pacing up and down the space in her living room waiting for haleema call if manal was actually found but no call came which was making her more anxious and nervous at the same time.

If by any chance anything happens to manal then Salim will seriously face the consequences the sound of her phone ringing broke the queen mother out of her train of thoughts, she quickly picked the phone seeing haleemah name on the screen.

"Please drive fast" mummy ordered the driver pleading, haleema informed her of the accident manal meet with and where on there way to the hospital.

Mummy didn't even care informing Salim of the situation at hand for all she cared maybe he is after his beloved wife nayyara.

Just pray Salim nothing happened to manal or the baby the queen mother mumbled some quiet prayers, she was also afraid to step a foot into the hospital what if manal dies what will she tell Ammi.

Shoving the thoughts aside she murter enough courage to walk into the hospital to find qiam, daddy and haleema in the lobby pacing up and down.

On sighting mummy haleema ran to her arms crying she was afraid of the situation they saw manal It could cause her life. "Mummy she's fighting for her life, I pray she survive" haleema cried in mummy's chest.

The queen mother pushed back the tears that where threatening to fall off her eyes, she knows it wasn't a time for her to cry she has to be strong for her children to stand by them and manal is no less her daughter.

"I signed on the papers she's in a surgery" qiam said in a small vioce afraid to talk any louder he could also break down.

Mummy nodded her head, manal was such a good person why will all this happen to her not now that she's at least happy.

Al most five doctors walked out from the surgery room each wearing his very best serious face, dressed neatly in thier white half coat( lab coat)
A nurse stopped by the family telling them to meet the doctor at his office the patient will be moved into a private room.

"She had a wound on her head due to the accident, it seemed she hit her head very badly, for that we say she may have
Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both.

The memory loss may be for a short time and then resolve (transient). Or, it may not go away, and, depending on the cause, it can get worse over time.

So we can't really say if it a perment one or not.

And thank God the baby is safe and fine your highness" the doctor conclude his speech all of them became worried hoping she won't lose her memory

"Is she fine can we see her" haleema ask the queen mother is still in her thoughts, "yes but she need to rest even after regaining her conscious" the doctor commanded.

"Thank you doctor" qiam stated forwarding his hands for hand shake.

They left to the room which she was moved in she looked pale not less than 24 hours she was all Happy few minutes ago talking about her baby and now here she was laying almost lifeless with iv connect hand an oxygen attached to her nose.

Alhmdulilah for breathing the air freely.

________________________________________

Vote
Comment
share

No talk today am not feeling myself 😪

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_