🍯The riff🍯 Edited

__________________________________________

This going to be in my POV
Dedicated to you all
Love you

Sitted on a sit was nayyara her iPhone 11pro max on her hands typing away on it "your highness your guess is downstairs" a maid informed squatting on the floor, nayyara didn't spare her a glare she let her there for almost thirty minutes before dismissing her.

She walked majestically down the stairs and met with a girl who she was sure jidderh sent with the stuffs.

"Good afternoon aunty" the girl who was wearing a red hijab greeted nayyara who just acknowledge with a nod.

Nayyara collected the backpack giving the girl some thousand paper note before walking back the stairs to her room.

She picked her phone which she placed on the bed video called jidderh on WhatsApp, she started opening the backpack waiting for the call to finish connecting which it did, jidderh face came. She was sitted on an office chair a huge window behind her.

She was dressed in a Lilac gown a black shinny scarfs neatly tied in a turban across her head.

"I just received the stuffs" nayyara said bring out a bottle and other stuffs from the bag.

"This bottle you will bath with the content in it alone, wash your head including after bathing with it don't put water on your body, don't wear clothes or dry your hair let it dry off by itself. Don't let water touch you within the 24hours after bathing with it" jidderh explain it will make Salim want her more.

Nayyara's eyes grew "wat of praying" she asked jidderh who seemed to care less.

"Nayyara I don't know but that was his orders" jidderh half yelled, nayyara shallowed the lump that formed in her throat, picking up  the stick tied up with white Rub all alround.

"That's you and Salim, only death will do you apart just put it under the side of bed he sleeps" jidderh said with Happy air around her.

Nayyara body seemed week but she muttered a week smile putting it aside she picked a dried wall gecko which she threw away on the bed quickly, jidderh just laughed at her.

"Lalai you don't know what that is".

You will grand it with her hands put it in the food Salim will eat together with that egg" jidderh said pionted at a White bird egg with writing all over it nayyara just looked at her shallowing another lump.

"You actually love him" manal said to haleema who was busy day dreaming.

Their was this guy she bumped into at the airport last year when she was coming back from school. Conincidentally they meet today at qiam's chamber.

"His very handsome wallahi" halema pushed out still day dreaming about her and him in a garden filled with roses.

"Wakey jorh, he doesn't even know your all head over hills about him. Maybe he has a wife sef" manal said mockingly at least haleema should get a grip of herself, she doesn't like all those over handsome boys most of them are play boys.

Haleema had this hard frown on her face glaring at manal "you know this pregnancy is making you mean" haleema said, putting a smile on manal face she placed her hands over her stomach protectively smiling 😊.

"It seems you like this child very much even though it's unborn but your eyes glitter if anyone talks about it" haleema said smiling genuinely happy that manal is happy.

"It's the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me leema" manal said rubbing her now almost visible bump.

"You are here always busy with black magic without knowing your Co wife the small girl you call is carry a child for Salim maybe the heir" an angry Sophia said to nayyara,

Nayyara watched her speechless she couldn't belief her ears wait so that means there marriage was consummated.

"Let's go to your house" nayyara said pulling Sophia with her.

At Sophia's she walked straight to the kitchen and pounded the dried wall gecko.

Sophia watch her from the door, "what it for" she asked.

"The riff between Salim and manal, it will be the end of that small ant" nayyara said.

"How sure are you this will work, how sure are you magic could separate them" Sophia asked.

Nayyara just stared into her eyes before storming out of the house.

_________________________________________

Me I know someone will say she read the chapter within a minute

Ehnnn nayyara so the dried wall gecko will be the riff between our dear manal and salim, your not serious 🤣🤣🤣.

All this time she doesn't know manal is pregnant 😉

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_