The Strong and The weakling

GWs/N— hello I'm Gostwriter663 and I'm writing a book! Again now I know that a couple books I wrote in the past is most likely shit so sorry for that but the new book I wrote the sweet bitter bite that's actually a good book so please do read it :) I hope you read this and vote, comment I'd be extremely happy....And I normally don't write A/N in my books but if you noticed I actually made up my own
A/N, it's Gostwriters note :D okay now this is enough let's get to the book ;)  enjoy and btw this book is a mature book because it has sexual content but ya know hehehe to me this book is for ALL ages but don't dare complain because you've  been warned bxb as well.
———————

The pot on the stove was boiling and the bread in the oven dinged as I rushed into the kitchen with oven mitts that had been in the the basket of clean clothes. I can't mess up on this dinner.

Quickly turning off the oven and the stove top, I rushed to get the small, wooden stool to reach the cabinets.

It shouldn't really be a problem, but for me it was. I was short for my age and often got taken advantage of by a lot of people.

My home has never been homey; it's always been abusive and horrible, yet some days it'll be alright and I could just hope that things will go alright tonight.

The chilly in the pot was steaming as I dished it out into bowls and placed it on the tables.

The bread was done and smelt good. I had to look through cook books in order to even find a good recipe to make it.

The table was set and my anxiety was off the hook, especially when I heard the key in the door and the house unlock.

My heart sped up in my rib cage.

"It smells good"

my mother said under her breath when she walked into the kitchen.

"I made chilly."

My saliva was thick as I swallowed, but instead of a scowl she only nodded and rinsed her hands, taking a seat at the table in the dining room, which she had insisted we have.

My brother Nathan is 17 years old.

We're twins, except his looks are more masculine than my own. He's the favored child, while my sister, Melody, is 2 years old.

Life for me in this house was truly hell. Everyone was afraid of Dad.

Dad's heavy foot steps on the dark, wooden floor was so intimidating that I cringed as Nathan walked into the dinning room quickly while I stood there scared.

"Dinner had better be ready or I'm going to kick your ass, Nate!"

He spoke with his deep, masculine voice. Dad was a good looking guy and made a lot of money, probably why mom is with him.

His structure was built strong, his muscles where thick while he towers 6'5. His hair was a hazel color while his eyes were a deep dark blue.

"Dinner is done"

I quietly reassured him.

Walking away to the dinning room, he glares at me with a look of disdane. Shortly, I followed along and sat down in my chair next to Nathan.

It's sad how my hand is just shaking and nothing has even happened, but in the corner of my eye I can see Nathan watching me as I took a bite out of the chilly.

"Nate"

My spoon fell from my hand and landed back into my bowl of chilly as I swallow the hot chilly to answer my Dad faster.