Chapter seven

Okay everyone I seriously hope I didn't just ruin the flow of this book with what happened in chapter six....I know it was pretty harsh and violent but Idk....so um...what are your thoughts on chapter six if I get 30 dislike comments on chapter six then I'll do a redo for it. Also tell me if it sounds stupid and unrealistic, because everyone had there limit where of you past it they'll totally turn into a new person...like me...if you past my limit I'd become angry and I'll curse and yell. Nate's been though so much I feel like he needs this release that anger he'd had. Anyway comment and tell me what's on your mind :) here's chapter seven
_____________________

After school let out at 2:30 I got into the car and waited for Nat in silence, eating a apple.

Again today I had allowed mom to apply her concealer to my face to cover the bruises that were still there it seemed to almost become some kind of morning routine, Wake up, dress, wash face- brush teeth, add concealer and then eat breakfast.

The car door opened up and Nat poked his head inside.

"Hey you can take the car today, I'm going over to my friends house."

A guy popped up from behind him he was tall with muscles, jet black hair and fiery blue eyes and a charming smile.

"Hi, I'm Justin"

He grinned at me.

"Oh my fucking gosh you two look alike so much!"

He looked awed as he stared at me.

"Your eyes are so cool!"

He walked around the other way and opened my door looking closely at me while I gave him a

'What the fuck' look.

"I been told you I had a identical twin dumbass!"

Nat yelled from the other side of the open door.

"I know but it's still amazing to meet them in person"

Nat groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose in clear annoyance.

"Your creeping him out!"

Nat said.

"I know but he's so damn hot!"

Nat laughed and took the apple I had been eating and took a bite handing it back to me with a air kiss.

All this attention made me feel slightly good about myself which was rare.

"Yeah, Stop being so gay"

Nat chuckled and then stopped.

"I didn't mean to say that."

He whispered. It made me embarrassed to look at him after he'd said that.

"Anyway well let you get going beautiful!"

Justin shut my door and made a call me sign with his thumb and pinky finger.

I knew he was only playing by the way his eyes shinned brightly.

Playful bastered!

I drove off and finished off my apple driving with the music on low.

Most of my applications where returned to the stores I had got hem from I only had one more to put out, it was the one at foot locker.

So once I arrived in front of the store the door opened as a couple of guys walked out talking about new shoes and what's 'up to date'

Before the door could close I slipped in and turned my applications over to the same lady that was at the counter previously on Sunday.

She said they'd call me if I got the job, every store I went said that.

Later on I went to a food shop to order something to eat with the money mom had slipped into my back pocket when she was done applying the concealer.

After ordering I went to the water fountain and sat down eating my meal.

No less then 20 minuets later I sat there staring at the beautiful fountain, water lightly splattering my shirt.

The thought of that Greek guy came to my mind as I replayed those events over in my head.

I blushed. Oh what I'd give to come into his path just once more.

I sighed and got up heading to the car.

Guess I won't be back here until I receive a call.

With that in my mind I drove off.

Avoiding dad was very easy, all I had to do was wake up early leave and then come home late.

A full week passed without me coming encounter with him.

Monday night I quietly crept into the house, it was 1:30 in the morning everyone was asleep it was the time I'd get home to ensure no one was still up.

Silently going into the kitchen i opened the refrigerator and took out a orange and peeled it.

Hungrily devouring it as though I haven't eaten, only then...when I finished my orange that I realized that the kitchen light was on and that a pair of deep dark blue eyes were watching me.

I froze in my spot, without looking up I knew it was my father.

The kitchen stayed silent. What do I say? Hey sorry dad for beating you up...my bad I was angry.

Shaking my head slightly I dared myself to peek up through my eyelashes to see my dad leaning against the frame of the entrance with his arms folded across his chest.

His facial expression wasn't angry nor disused like how it usually was, no instead it was calm and observing as though he was seeing me for the first time.

Something about that made my heart swarm with warmth.

"You've been avoiding me, Why?"

His deep voice wasn't angry it was gentle and still. A few seconds pasted before a answer formed in my head.

"I didn't w-want to be around y-you"

I swallowed my saliva and tried to breathe while my face grew hot.

"That's understandable."

Shock covered my face as my head snapped in his direction.

Is he being nice?

"Oh"

Was my only response. Dad came into the kitchen, fear entered me as I stumbled to the far side of the room from him.

His dark eyes flickered over to me but he didn't seem bothered.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to come to this shooting range with me next weekend"

was he...inviting me to have a father-son bond?

"I'm going to teach you how to shoot a gun."

The excitement filled me as a uncontrollable smile broke out over my face.

"Yes!"

It was impossible to ignore the excitement in my tone. He smiled on the down low.

"We'll go after breakfast then we could go and buy shoes and maybe see a scary movie"

I nodded my head to every suggestion.

"Yeah I'm in"

He smiled and yawned loudly.

"I'm going to bed"

He left. Fake. But I didn't care, as long as he and I could spend time together without him being cruel and rude to me all the time. This is all I even wanted.

The smile on my face was just priceless as I went to bed that night...for the first time I was actually genuinely happy.

Things were changing. Perhaps for the better.

Hopefully.