Chapter- Twenty three

Vence laid down beside me on his big bed and faced my direction with a smile on his face.

The rain was still pouring so I was going to stay the night at His place, Vince gave me a oversized shirt to sleep in since his pants were to big and long on me.

Vince pulled the comforter on us both and scooted closer after turning the lights off.

"Goodnight Vince."

After a loud manly yawn Vince replied with a goodnight.

To be honest I wasn't sleepy and I couldn't sleep so I laid silently on my back and stared at the ceiling quietly.

After five minutes of staring at nothing I turned on my side to face Vince and stared at him while he slept.

Vince's warm breath fanning over my face a twinging feeling of needing to have skin contact with him washed over me I allowed myself to rub my hand up and down his strong arm.

Just touching his muscles made me bite my lip as I felt myself become hard on my boxers; my breath hitched, God why did you do this to me right now?

Placing my hand on Vences chest I slid it up and down feeling his abs and hard chest pecks, how the fuck can this turn me on so badly? I could feel Precum leaking from my tip.

I couldn't take it anymore- It was throbbing begging for any touch so I slid my hand to my cock but paused.

This is rude I shouldn't do this at his penthouse...with a heavy sigh I looked up at Vince and froze.

His dark eyes stared at me while I felt his hand glide on top of my hard cock.

"Mmm!"

I moaned deeply when he palmed me through my pants. "Your so hard baby" Vence pulled my cock out and begin jerking me off, it wasn't enough at all.

"Vince please..."

My desperate moans echoed through his room as I arched my back when he rubbed my slit roughly.

"Please what baby?"

I gasped and held his arm tighter as his hand went faster.

"Please fuck me Daddy!"

It just slipped out but I didn't care at the moment of my erotica.

Vince gave a low animal like growl that only succeeded in making me harder before he climbed over me and pulled my boxers off after he threw his off.

Vince grabs lube and was quick when he squirted it on his member and on my entrance a second later I felt his tip press against my entrance then he thrust in, Vince slowed down to allow me the time to adjust to his size.

"Please, Daddy fuck me hard!"

I didn't want slow and gentle I wanted hard and rough Vence seemed greatful of my choice and slammed in hard immediately hitting that spot that had me a screaming mess for him.

"God, your fucking tight baby!"

The way he moaned that had me clutching the sheets as he went in and out hard and fast.

"Mmm, only for you Daddy!"

I was in pure bliss my toes curled as I screamed out. The pain and pleasure made my eyes roll in the back of my head as I screamed for him.

"I-I'm cumming Daddy!!"

Ropes of cum glided over my chest as I clenched around Vince's member, causing a deep groan to rumble from his chest a second later I felt something hot and thick spread deep in my ass.

"Ooo that feels good!"

I moaned again as he pulled out and kissed my leg. Everything was blurry when he got a washcloth and cleaned our mess up my eyes were droopy with tiredness so I closed them and was out immediately.