Chapter sixteen

Hello everyone :> how are you? Today's question is: what are your favorite chips? Comment below in the comment section. Anyway here's the chapter enjoy!
_____________________

The sun was shinning brightly through my open window while I squinted to see my room.

I kinda felt bad for having to end me and Vincent's phone call but I'd feel awful if I would have fallen asleep on him while he talked.

He's not a boring person, oh god no he's probably the most interesting man I'd ever met in my entire life.

The way he smiles at me with that sexy glint in his gorgeous eyes, and the way he smirks like he's planning something sneaky and oh my gosh!

The way his tongue flicked out to lick his spoon was so sexy his pink tongue slid up the spoon slowly while he glanced at me, his eyes sparkling mischievously...did that even happen? Did he even look at me?

"Fuck!"

I slid my hands down my face as I felt my boxers tighten around my hips, it felt so suffocating the boxers needed to go.

Slowly I slipped the boxers down and kicked them off feeling myself free and hard, so very hard!

My breath was rough while I reached down for my erect cock and gripped it in my hand; slowly I moved my hand up and down on my shaft, shivers sending down my back and spine.

I closed my eyes and imagined Vincent, his sexy lips on my neck trailing down my stomach he wrapped his mouth around my cock swirling his sinful tongue over the tip,

I arched my back watching him as he took me whole bobbing his head on my hard cock that pink tongue of his rubbing up my veiny cock sending moans from my mouth:

He slid his mouth off of me and opened my legs, his hot tongue pressing against my entrance as he pushed his hot tongue inside of me wetting me up making me moan and clutch at his hair.

He sucked my entrance while jerking my cock such a perfect combination.

Vincent bounded my wrists in rope and connected it to the bed post making me squirm for him, I pulled on my restraint while he smirked down at me his mouth no longer on me nor his hot manly hands he was making me suffer, not allowing me any release.

Before I could go further with my fantasy I felt the hot warm sensation in my belly as I felt my cum shoot from my cock and onto my covers.

Gasping for breath I let go of my now limp cock and laid their, flushed and blushing at the thought that I'd just jerked off to a fantasy with Vincent in it.

Sitting up I realized how sore my body was. I needed to work today I felt bad about taking a week off from work and I needed to make it up.

Climbing out of bed my legs slightly wobbled.

A Shower is 100% needed! With this in mind I quickly made my way to the bathroom with a black towel around my waist I twisted the silent knob and walked into the big warm bathroom.

Before I could even say anything I screamed.

"Dude!"

Nat yelled at me I couldn't move I stood there staring at him.

"What the fuck!"

Nat stood there naked while shaving his pubic hair.

"Where twins and we have the same body parts so it doesn't even matter...carry on with what you were going to do I don't mind sharing"