Chapter ten

:) hello just wanted to say how was your day and what didn't you like about your day. Sometimes people just need a simple 'how are you' to make a smile appear on your face :) I know that not a lot of people like to read a
A/N so I'd u derstand if you skipped past it to get to the story :) but if you are reading this then thank you for deciding to postpone your reading spree to read what's on my mind and heart right now your sweet. So I feel like I need to get closer to my readers so I'm going to start asking random questions at the beginning of my GW/N I hope you guys don't mind. I already asked your first question...how are you and how's your day (let's pretend that was one whole question) comment in the comment section so I know you read the GW/N I'd be so happy. Here's chapter ten enjoy!
_____________________

It's been six days since I'd got my job at both footlocker and at Victoria secret. I had days where I'd work at footlocker and Victoria secret honestly it was a sweet schedule but it made me so tired when I'd get home.

It was Sunday dad and me were at the shooting range while Mom was taking Nap and Mel out someplace. It was as though me and Nap had switched places but In Reality it was just things slowly changing around.

Something deep inside of me made me feel like this happy father-son bonding time was soon going to come to a sudden stop.

But I chose to ignore that nagging feeling that crept up my spine and left me in a cold sweat.

"Nate, focus"

Dad yelled at me. I wore a pair of thick earphones to cover the ear splitting sound of the gunshots that were flying from a couple other peoples gun as they practice shooting the pictures that hung up a little ways down.

"I am focusing"

Dad glares at me.

"Are you smart talking me boy?!"

"Because I will not hesitate to beat your ass in public boy!"

My heart thudded in my rib cage.

"No, sir I'm not smart talking you"

He glared at me for a extra second before nodding. Fucker. I thought inside of my head. My eyes focused through the clear glasses on my face as I aimed and fired. I missed.

"What the fuck!"

Dad took my gun and sat it down yanking my jaw to face him.

"How the fuck did you miss that, hm? ITS RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!"

I flinched as spit hit my cheek. He let go of my jaw no doubt bruising it as he took a deep breath in and let it out.

"Nate pay attention"

I nodded wiping the spit off my cheek while taking position again.

"One"

Dad counted. Focuse! "Two" breathe Nate.

"Three!"

Fire! The bullet went right through the target.

"See that wasn't hard"

He said clapping my on my shoulder making me flinch. Is he unaware that he used to abuse me? Perhaps he still is just not as prominent as before.

Was gripping my jaw tightly, abusive? Maybe not. I had no clue anymore, all these on and off days just confused me all the more.

A couple hours later dad had me in the gym that he and Nate went to regularly.