Chapter three

Id dislike to post a GW/N at the beginning of every damn chapter but It seems as though it speeds the chapter up a bit ;) all i want is another completed book that isn't shit like my other completed book I wrote...sorry bout that if you've read it. Enjoy this chapter. Please tell me how I did in the comment section and vote if you think this chapter deserves it :) feel free to recommend any book you've written for me to read I'd check it out surprisingly very fast!
_____________________

Every time I'd look at my phone to check the time I'd notice how an hour would go by each time I'd glance at it.

"Mom, can we please go to the Nike store before everything close?"

With a look over her shoulder she holds up one finger.

"Honey shh, we have all day it's only one in the afternoon"

A agitated whine escapes my mouth and she sighs stopping the stroller in front of the car before popping the trunk and setting down the ton of bags filled with clothes, shoes and accessories. She had given up on asking me what shirts or pants I liked so she decided to get me whatever she liked and what she thinks I'd approve of.

"I know but I want to put out applications in a variety of stores so I can at least be assured I'd get it."

Mom laughs lightly but nods her head.

"I understand your thinking it's what I did when I was around your age"

Mom shuts the trunk and hands Melody a pair of sunglasses she had brought her at the store, Justice.

"How about you go put in applications and I'll shop, well meet up in the center of the mall by that water fountain near the food court at 3:00"

With a nod mom turns Mel's stroller away slowly and walks away. Where to start?
With a glance around to spot a store that I'd want to work at my choice was foot locker so I quickly headed in that direction with a determined look on my face.

When I was younger I use to think that foot locker would smell like nasty feet and dirty shoes but it wasn't; it was your typical shoe store with new brands. Inside of foot locker the deco was dim lights and ply wood floors, silver racks lining the walls with shoes and other things. The store had that type of smell...like the smell of brand new shoes from a shoe factory.

"Hello, can I help you with something?"

The voice was soft and gentle when I turned around to face a female with shinning blue eyes wearing a orange shirt that said Foot Locker with black pants.

"Yes...I was wondering if you guys were hiring"

the lady smiled and bent a little bit while placing a small two page packet on the counter top.

"Yeah, it's around that time when we need more employees here you'd be surprised by how many young teenagers around your age only needed the job for about a few weeks before they'd quit."

She chuckled to herself and smiled at me.

"Is that all I can help you with?"

With a nod of my head I take the packet and turn around with a Thank you. It was 1:50 when I opened the door to a All Natural body soap store, the smell was good and it promised natural materials.

"Hi, are you guys hiring?"

The Man behind the counter nodded his head and slipped me a application sheet and offered me a warm smile.

"Thank you"

the man nodded and turned around pulling a few boxes apart. I felt like I was getting lucky, both the stores I had went to we're hiring and I successfully received a application from each.

There were a few other stores I had got applications from before I had to meet mom at the water fountain.

"Did everything go well?"

Mom had been sitting on a bench near the fountain while Mel played with a plush toy in her stroller.

"Yeah it was good"

the applications I had received were folded and safely in my hand.

"You still want me to help you fill them out don't you?"

Mel began whining saying she was Hungry.

"Yeah I'll need your help"

She smiles and claps her hands.

"My babies growing up so fast!"

She had a satisfied smile on her face as Mel screams at her and throws her toy on the floor, pouting and crossing her arms over her chest. Little brat!
Mom turns and picks it up sighing.

"Come on lets go for lunch"

She pushes the stroller signaling for me to follow but a shinny wink caught my eye, a quarter.

"One second"

Bending down my fingers take ahold of the shinny warm quarter, I kissed it and spun around in a quick circle before knocking into something and falling.

"Oh, I'm sorry it was a accident"

The sun was shinning brightly as I opened my eyes to look in the face of a handsome guy, his hair was a dark wavey brown, his eyes shinned a emerald green, the mans skin color was a dark smooth olive color.

"Let me help you up"

Without waiting my reply the guy pulls me up by my hand and steadies me while smiling.

He was the most gorgeous guy I've seen, his good looks and Greek accent made me feel less, I wasn't worthy. I was nothing compared to this man. Just a weakling.

"Are you okay?"

The only thing for me to do is nod my head to his concerned voice.

"I'm fine thanks"

With one glance at this handsome man I walk away, knowing I'll most likely never see him again...I'm useless. Tears wielded up in my eyes knowing I'd never be good enough to have a partner as good looking as that man.

"Nate?"

Mom called from afar.

"I'm coming"

I sped up to her and the stroller which graced Melody.