Chapter nineteen

It's been a few minutes since we'd pulled into a parking spot at the huge carnival that I hadn't even know was out!

"When did the carnival start up?"

I question Vincent.

"Uh...maybe about a week ago"

I hummed in response as we walked up the line.

"Don't even think about pulling out a single dollar nor coin"

He said to me while we waited for a couple to pay and go in who were in front of us.

"What, why not?!"

Vincent paid for a lot of tickets for the both of us and grinned while handing me my wad of tickets.

"Because it's my treat"

With a dramatic huff I took ahold of his arm while we walked to find a ride to get on.

"How about we try a Roller coaster?"

I suggested he smiled and nodded.

"Great idea, lets go on...that one"

Vincent pointed to a huge scary looking twister roller-coaster and gave me a wicked smile.

"Um...s-sure"

I cracked him a crooked smile as I considered myself crazy for even attempting to be ready. He led us to the line and we waited while talking for the line to move up.

We both gave over a couple of ticket and got into a seat next to one another, strapping up as a man walked back and forth making sure we all had our seatbelts on.

"1, 2, 3!"

Before I could register why the man was counting the Roller coaster flew off so fast my hair blew from my face.

"Vincent!"

I screamed as I clutched onto his arm for dear life. The seat belt made it next to impossible to even cuddle into Vincent for safety.

Are we moving to fast with our relationship? I didn't know but at the paste we were going...I also didn't care. I liked him and I won't pretend I don't. I felt something for him the moment I bumped into him.

The roller coaster went through a loop that had me screaming for my life, I could feel my stomach doing flips all about.

When the coaster ride came to a stop I could feel the bail rising up.

I unbuckled myself and quickly moved to the nearest trash bin and vomited.

"I guess roller coasters isn't your thing"

Vincent chuckled while rubbing my back while I vomited.

"Don't flatter yourself...I was only getting ready to ride all the rides here!"

I wiped my mouth and spit in the trash, turning to Vincent with a smirk.

"What ride is next?"

Vincent shook his head grinning at me.

"Well, guess we'll be here for a while; monswell get food"

food? Not such a bad idea I suppose.

"Okay then."

He led us to a food truck and we waited in line.

_______________________

It was past nine when Vincent pulled up in front of my house.

"When you gave me your address to your house I was expecting a one story with a white picket fence out front, No offense"