Sequel

Vince say across from me a wide eating grin on his face as he watched me take a bite of my beef stroganoff meal I'd ordered at this fancy restaurant Vincent took us too for the date I'd promised him, it was a pretty little place and the food looked...extravagant.

"How's it taste?"

I chewed...and chewed.

"It's, fucking fabulous!"

Vince smirked and cut through his median rare steak and chewed.

"I knew you'd like it a lot, I've been here a few times and thought it'd be a good place."

I smiled and sipped my wine.

"I'm glad you took us here it's cute."

Vince laughed and grabbed my hand giving it a gentle kiss.

"Only the best for you baby boy."

I bit my lip. I love that nick name.

"Thank you Daddy."

I licked my fork and peeled over at his reaction, I knew he loved it when I called him that.

"Hmm, getting a bit cocky huh?"

I gasped.

"What do you mean cocky?"

I smirked at Vince and he chuckled just as my phone began to ring.

I knew it was a bad idea to bring it along!

It was Nathan calling.

"I should answer it's Nathan."

Vince nodded and kisses my hand again before letting go and eating his meal.

"Hello?"

Nathan's breathing was rough and loud like he'd ran a marathon and then called me.

"...Nate dad made bail he's out a-and I'm sure he's coming back."

My heart skipped a beat, I could feel my face drain of color and my hands sweat stand shake.

"How?!"

We didn't have that kind of money just fucking laying around. How did he pay bail?!

"I don't fucking know Nate just...fuck I don't know what to do!"

I didn't know either...

"Is everything okay?"

I looked at Vince he had a concerned look as he reached for my hand.
Should I tell him?

"Nate...oh my god I don't know what to do!"

"Well get a restraining order in the morning."

Nathan took a deep inhale as glass shade ring could be heard in the background on the opposite side of the phone.

"NATE!"

Nathan sounded terrified.

"Nathan I'm on my way call the cops!"

Tears blurred my eyes as I jumped up my heart beating fast I knew it was my dad.

"Vince drive me home my family's in danger!"

Vince jumped up quickly and dropped cash on the table and grabbed my hand as we ran out of the restaurant and into the car.

He didn't ask questions he drove fast down the road ignoring the speed limit and running a couple stop signs. I wiped my tears and let out a pathetic sob.

"Vince my dads going to hurt my brother."

Vince looked over at me for a split second and held my hand speeding faster.