Chapter eighteen

Heyyy hope your all A ok XD today's question is....Are you a Christian? I'm a Christian but I love gay people so eh, some people mistake the way I say "I love gay people" for the term I want bxbxg relationship with a gay guy but honestly when I say I love gay people I mean I like the idea and I'm 100% supportive of anyone who's gay...because Hell I'm not even straight :,D anyway I hope none of this was offensive to anyone because honestly I wasn't being offensive or rude. I love you Guys. Enjoy the chapter :)
_____________________

My eyes couldn't help but to wander up to Vincent while he ate and talked.

"....then I told the girl that I wasn't into her she was pissed I wish you could've seen her face then she slapped the hell out of me."

I laughed while he pouted.

"Aww"

Vincent smiled as I cooed him. The biscuit on my plate was now in my hand; I took a bite of the buttery deliciousness.

"What's up with your dad?"

Vincent suddenly asked causing my breath to pause.

"Um"

My words were immediately shaky causing my voice to waver like a leaf in the wind while my hand began to shake.

Just the mere mention of dad makes cold shivers run down my body it was as though if someone even mentioned him he'd pop up and be here in a blink of an eye.

Sitting my biscuit down on my plate wiping my hands off on my pants I thought of a answer but no lie would come to mind.

"I don't want to talk about him"

Vincent nodded his head.

"I'm sorry I asked I was just curious."

I looked at him for a second and back at the table silently.

"It's okay..."

He tried to smile but I knew that he felt upset with himself that he made the conversation go to the left.

"You don't have to feel bad or...anything it was only a question"

A question that made me act as though I'd seen a ghost. Vincent let out a small sigh and reached over to take ahold of my hand.

"I know it's only been a couple days and all but...I like you and I'd like to know more about you"

Vincents eyes were so sincere and sparkled as he looked deep into my eyes.

"Will you go on a date with me? I'd understand if you don't want to we can just go get dinner as friends if you'd like...I hope you don't think I'm forcing you, oh god I'm not forcing you I swear I ju-"

I leaned forward and pecked his check making him silent.

"Yes...I'll go on a date with you!"

I smiled sweetly at his pink cheeks and glowing eyes.

"Y-you will?"

I nodded my head with a smile I couldn't hide. It was the first time I'd heard him stutter, my how it was so attractive to me.

"Excellent! When do you want to go out with me?"

His face was bright and happy as he leaned forward awaiting my answer.

"Um...how about on saterday?"

It was the most decent day I could think of in my span of timing.

"That sounds good. I can pick you up at 7?"

I nodded, my heart beating faster as the butterflies in my stomach fluttered.