Chapter twelve

Hope you guys are enjoying the book. What is your favorite song? Mine is Break up with him enjoy the chapter!
_____________________

I was afraid to leave my room. Fear of coming across my dad in the hallway was what glued me to my bed in pain as I had already taken the pain killers earlier before.

Now it wore off and i was laying in bed scared to go pee.

Five minutes passed and I could no longer hold it in anymore.

With a frightened mind I cracked my door open and limped out quickly as possible across the hall to the bathroom.

Once inside I locked the door behind me and pissed in the toilet.

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth, I flushed the toilet and washed my hands before turning the lights out and heading back to my room.

I made it safely and tried to smile to myself.

Nat had bring back my homework from school today so I settled on my bed and began on my homework.

I knew I wasn't going to go to sleep tonight with taking more pain killers so I monswell do my work.

An hour later I laid in my bed thinking of things I could do to make sure dad gets put in jail.

What if he figures out my plan before I can make it to the police station and he beats me into complete silence?

Fear coursed through my body, a cold shiver running up and down my spine.

That would be so tragic for me.

My thoughts trailed back to dinner when he'd slapped mom so hard she fell on the floor.

My breathing got harder as the images flashed before my eyes playing out every feeling and look my dad gave off to us and mom, the way Mel just watched and hadn't even screamed.

That dark cruel flint that sparkles in his eyes when he looked at us and mom, was it possible that he could look so evil...especially towards mom.

All of what mom had said was the complexante truth, and he didn't like that she was 100% right.

It pissed him off, drive him past the limit he'd sat up that didn't take much but a few correct words for you to past his set up line.

How determined mom had been to make him stop harming me, yet only in the progress she'd got dad to hit her with such force it was sure to leave a bruise.

I felt so bad that she had been trying to help me but got harmed in the prisses of me...I wasn't worth all the troublesome abuse.

I looked down with watery eyes.

A true man would be able to help his Family, especially from a abusive father.

Wasn't Nat considered a

'Man of the house?'

Dad has revered to him as one and added himself as well.

Why hadn't Nat helped out?

Because he was just as frightened of dad as mom and I was.

Even though he's never had to suffer as much as I had to endure but what he has witnessed he knew he didn't want to experience it head on.

I didn't wish this on no living soul it was a terrible thing...feeling this sense of dread every time your near your abuser.

It was a feeling I didn't like a feeling I hoped would dissolve soon.

Beating up my father was something he'd most likely allowed me to do he was seeing if I'd snap and use my fist to do the talking.

He wanted that negative energy from me, he wanted to see what u could do. If he really wanted to...he could have harmed me dearly.

Someone as small and weak as I am couldn't have possibly taken him down like that so easily.

It made much sense now that I thought about it.

It still made my ego that I barely even had anymore waver away as though it was a cold breezy day and the window had been wide open.

Bye, bye ego that I thought I'd had.

With a sigh of frustration I snatched up my pill bottle and took a tablet of pain killers washing the white pill down my slowly healing throat.

Now I have to wait for it to settle in.

I didn't want to wait I wanted to fall asleep because I was tired of all these thoughts that wouldn't get out of my head, like a non stopping marathon going round and round the track.

Come on stupid medicine! I groaned and carefully turned on my other side facing my huge window.

Thought of me on the window cell a little bit ago came rushing to me.

The day I'd thought I was growing a pair, when really I was being faked.

All those harsh words he'd said to me were they true? Did he mean it? Knowing him he most likely did.

Idiot.

Was it my fault I was born like this? Weak? Surely I had no roll in it other then trying to live and escape my angry fathers full on wrath.

Slowly my eyelids dropped and my breathing evened.

Thank you pain killers, take away these horrible memories and thoughts.

I drifted off to sleep in a steady breathing pattern.

_______
Sorry this is a pretty short chapter. Forgive me.