Chapter two

Heyy guys here's Chapter two...I don't know if this book is good or not so please leave me a comment if you actually like it,please vote and give me ideas if you wish :) and remember, this is my first time writing a Gw/N (A/N) anyway...lets get back to this....strange book I manage to write...also sorry if this chapter seems to be offensive to men or women but honestly it's just the crazy ass dads thought so....don't blame me ;)
___________________

"Nathan, where the hell are you? We have a game to get to!"

I woke up groggily. My senses where off track as I heard my fathers deep voice rumble through the hallway.

Maybe it was all the pain that I felt soon after I attempted to sit up. Nat was snoring beside me with one of his arms hanging off of the bed whilst the covers were all on my side of the bed.

I should have nudged him in his side or perhaps shaken him awake, but I hadn't been thinking in the span of the moment. The door was pushed open as I laid there wasting time but I knew it was to late.

I could feel my dad's anger before I felt his rough big hand across my face.

"What the fuck is Nathan doing in here?!"

Dad growls in the silent air.

"I-I"

A broken sob left my mouth while he glares at me with so much hate. I hadn't even done anything and he was already taking his anger out on me...was it even 10 in the morning yet?

"I didn't do anything!"

Shaking with tears I stare at my dad sniffling.

"Why do you even hate me?!"

Dads facial features harden into a stone cold glare while he points a finger at me from the foot of my bed.

"Because your too fucking weak; you need to man up before I'd ever consider treating you like a man!"

He came over to me and snatched my arm, squeezing my soft muscles.

"You see this, Nate? This is what women have. No son of mine will walk around defenseless with this....fucking shit hanging on his body. So damn flimsy you can't even bother to fight back!"

Dad drops my arm carelessly and goes over to the side where Nat is asleep at and punches him in his shoulder.

With a groan Nat jumps out of my bed and stumbles until he's standing upright, a terrified look came across his face while he sees our Dad glaring at him, a cold look in his eyes.

"If I catch you in here again I'll fuck you up, I don't need two soft wimps living under my roof!"

Dad gives him a stern look and then glanced my way, shaking his head and mumbling while walking out with Nat trailing behind him.

Nat paused at the entrance of my door and looked to me with a apologetic nod of his head, then left without a word; shutting the door behind him.

I must be a stupid fool if I just stay in this house tolerating such hatred from my so called father. Aren't fathers suppose to love you as should a mother? I have no clue what the love of a father feels like; I can't even remember ever being treated any other way other then this terrible, horrible way.

It's sad to say that I'd trade my dad for a new one in a blink of an eye. When you've been hurt as much as me, you grow to fear and dislike your abusive opposite, such as my Dad.

I should have ran away. Maybe he won't even care? It'll be a huge relief to get his flimsy weak son off his shoulders, a less mouth to feed perhaps. Dad shows so much hatred towards me that I wonder if he'd care if I end up dead someplace. Hell, maybe he'll even be the one to one day murder me if I let this go on any longer, but what can I do?

Get a job!

The thought never even fazed me until now...Instead of going to school and coming back home, I can go straight to work and avoid my evil dad.

Who knows, maybe even it'll be one less bruise I'll have to deal with.

Who would give a job to a crazy looking boy such as myself...covered in bruises.
There's always concealer that my mother no doubt had in there master suit bathroom.

A soft knock took me out of my rapid thoughts and back into the surrounding of my bedroom.

"C-come in"

Without a second to waist the door opened revealing my mother behind it wearing some hipster jeans and a gray V neck shirt, with little sparkling gems going along the V.

"Honey, get dressed. Your breakfast is on the table. I'm just going to get Mel dressed."

She closed the door back, leaving me to the quiet room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mom had insisted that I let her put concealer over the dark bruises on my face. I didn't put up much of a fight, so I sat in the car with the concealer on my face.

Today I could get a job considering my make-up job covered the bruises quit well, leaving no hint for the human eyes to bare wittiness to any kind of abuse.

"Mom, I'm putting some applications in"

Mom paused in the back seat while she had been unbuckling Melody's seat belt.

"But why Nate?"

A light sigh left my lips to her obvious question.

"For an after school thing"

Mom sighs and shuts the back door with Mel on her hip while she sat her in the stroller. The mall was busy, but not extremely busy like in the afternoon or mid morning.

Hopefully, it'll be easy to get a job within a week or so, if I get lucky. I've never even had a job before!

"Nate, aren't you coming? I can help you find a job at the mall. I heard they're hiring people for this shoe department store, Nike I think it's called."

A shimmer was in her eyes as she smiled while chewing a piece of gum, beckoning me to follow her into the entrance of a store that was a part of the mall section.

The mall was like personal stores down every back street with lamp, posts and outdoor trash cans. A water fountain was in the middle...it was like it's own town, yet all apart of a mall. It truly made things easier when there was plenty of space for cars to drive and people to walk.

With this in my mind I follow behind my mother as she lead me into a store that was having some kind of sale.

"We're going to shop for clothes before we set out to find you a job. It'll be just you and me; little bonding time...does that sound good sweetheart?"

Nonchalantly I nod my head, a ghostly smile haunting across my face that she was still the sweet woman I knew for all these years.