Chapter twenty-one

What is born blind and is small and full of energy- yet is unconditionally loyal?

-comment your answer in the comments-
_____________________

Very lightly- the bed dipped as I felt something slightly heavy and warm settle over my torso.

As badly as I wanted to open my eyes to see what was going on I decided against it feeling  as though my eyelids were glued shut,

but I still couldn't pinpoint why my heartbeat had sped up and how furiously it thumped inside of my chest' it left me so breathless and confused as to what the hell would cause me to react in such a way that even I couldn't explain.

Something pressed into the crook of my neck, then there was a sharp intake of air.

Was he smelling me? 

Deep down something was swirling in my stomach making me bite into my bottom lip.

I've always known that my neck was the most sensitive place on my body-sorta, so when Vince pressed his warm lips to my sensitive skin on my neck I was immediately hot all over.

Is this normal?

Vincent's hand ran up my shirt and up my chest, brushing against my nipples that grew hard at the slight skin to skin contact.

My breathing hitched in my throat when he brought his hand to my hip and rubbed my skin, planting wet warm kisses on my neck.

All the sensations made me bite down harder on my lip to contain my moans. Then suddenly Vince pressed his front to my lower backside- all

'Keeping quite'

Was thrown away almost immediately! Vincent's lower half was rock hard pressed to my ass. Then...he moved...Vincent fucking rubbed his clothed cladded hard on against my ass!

His tongue sliding against my neck had my back arching and a low moan to whisp pass my slightly parted lips. Vincent didn't seem surprised though.

Vince gripped me tighter as I pushed my ass against his hard groin while he met my movements in perfect union.

My arm woved around to grip onto his dark silky hair while I pressed him closer to my neck, allowing his wet mouth and hot tongue to penatrate my sensitive skin.

As though Vince couldn't take it anymore he climbed ontop of me and opened my legs sliding between them: his lips pressing against my neck yet again as he pressed his hard manhood against my half hardened member.

Vince dry humped me through the light sweatpants he'd allowed me to borrow while my own belongings got dried, this action had me arching against the bedsheets; fisting Vince's dark hair between my fingers as I expressed a moan into the air.

"Vince!"

I gasped deeply as he sucked harder on my neck, rocking us back and forth I felt him hard against my fully erect manhood.

I needed complete contact, I want to feel him- skin to skin heat to heat!

My left leg hooked around his hips as I slid out from under him and ontop. Quickly I fumbled to unzip his pants and slip my hand into his boxers, pulling out his hard member.

With heavy lust in my own eyes I glanced up at Vince to find his beautiful green emeralds already blaring into my own. 

Slowly I moved my hand up and down on his hard shaft while Vince takes his shirt off and chucked it on the floor; displaying his hard toned muscles and six pack. Still jerking him off, I slide my tongue up his toned stomach.