Chapter four

Another lovely chapter for you all, please let me know if you think this book should be a series :) and to be honest I just now came up with the book tittle after I finished chapter three...and I'm also writing this story back to back so I did chapter two and three and now four in the spam of a couple hours, thank the lord for my fast typing skills ,:) anywho lets continue with this story shall we? :)
_____________________

Melody had fallen asleep after we had ate lunch and went to the little play area indoors at the main mall, while she played mom helped me fill out a couple application forms so I'd get the hang of it.

I needed to put down my information which wasn't a problem. Mel was being a little crybaby when we had got her into her car seat in the car. When she fell asleep I was relived.

"Nate, I talked to your dad earlier and he agreed to take you to the gym every morning and night to work out...you know how he is...he's just strict he's doing what every caring and loving father does you have to see that, he just wants you to be strong and stuff; you shouldn't take it personal...he does get out of hand sometimes but he does love you with all his heart Hun."

A dramatic scoff sounded from deep within me at her words.

"Yeah, mhm, I'm sure of it!"

I shake my head and look out the window, thoughts from that Greek man fighting to take over my mind. Every time I think about him a sense of uselessness washes over me, like I'm not good for him..even though I know it's completely true.

"Nate did you hear me?"

I shook my head to clear my previous thoughts.

"I said I'm going to run into the grocery store and shop for food, I'll be back in less then twenty minutes, keep a eye on Mel and make sure her neck isn't strained."

She closes the door and power walks into the grocery store. Now the car was quiet while my thoughts were roaming free... yet again.

It annoyed me how my thoughts can take over so fast and make me feel so terrible in no time. Why the hell would I want to be near my dad if he treats me so wrongly?! This is the problem with my mom she thinks he loves me, but I know he dosnt...I know the cold stone glare he gives me every time I'm in his presence. He's ashamed of me.

Who wouldn't be I'm nothing more then a weakling! Just barley surviving. How wasn't I traumatized?

Especially after all I've had to endore.

A weary sigh pass my lips while I lean on my arms that's resting on the armrest of the car in between the two front seats. Soft snores floated to the front from Mel's small body while she slept peacefully,

What is it that children dream to make a smile appear on there faces whilst they sleep at night?

My life isn't all happy memories manly bad when it has something to do with my dad or etc. After waiting in the car, the windows rolled down halfway my eyes began to get droopy.

A nap was costing up. Just when I was dozing off I hear the trunk pop open as mom pushed a cart full of groceries behind the car. Feeling like I needed to help I opened the Door and stepped out quickly, holding three to four bags in each hand and stuffing them neatly in the deep wide trunk.

"Thanks Son, your so helpful!"

She grinned at me while slamming the trunk close for the third time in that day.

"Mom how are all these bags even fitting in the trunk?"

She was straightening her shirt and reaching for the now empty cart that still had her silver sleek purse in the front of the cart.