Chapter Twenty

What is plastic or glass and can be filled up with any kind of liquid?

I'm giving out riddles hehehe comment if you know the answer [i made it up myself] I promise it's really easy if you give it a small thought ;)
_____________________

Rain was falling down on earth in big fat droplets that splashed on the ground and made wet muddy puddles, and soggy wet grass. Thunder was rippling though the sky by the time my shift at the mall had ended.

Nat had said he was going to pick me up after work so I had decided to wait at a coffee shop that I had nonchalantly ended up at, twenty minutes after I left footlocker.

To me I would be annoyed if a customer came to the footlocker or to Victoria secret and just stood there not buying anything, that rarely happened though, sure a few customers now and then would come in and browse around looking for something they'd like but not buy it then just walk out silently.

Some of the workers there say that those people are the ones who needed to be watched with a watchful eye because they might try to slip a few things into there pocket

"Unnoticeably" 

I personally think that if they didn't want people to be able to steal a pair of panties or whatnot then they needed to up there clothing securities- no point in complaining if your shit was that easy to steal in the first place.

I ordered a plain cup of  cinnamon  apple tea without sugar and a strawberry filled pastry: I figured I deserved it after my long day of school and work, I've earned a delightful little treat.

Previously a few minutes before my shift had ended I'd sent a text message to Nat to tell him I was ready to go home but I didn't receive any messages back.

What the fuck is he doing anyway?

My annoyance was slowly rising as I tried to ignore it by downing my snack and hot tea. But soon after I was done, it had been pass seven pm. With a agitated sigh I picked up my phone and dialed Nats phone number and waited.

"You've reached the voicemail box of  514-301-" 

I hung up and tried yet again.

" You've reached the voicemail box of 514-301-9104, if you'd like to leave a-" 

"Dumbass!"

My anger was slightly raised now: You can't depend on nobody anymore. With a glance to the coffee shop window I realized that it was windy and that the rain was heavier then before.

It seemed impossible to walk home in that weather, I'd have to catch a bus even if I did. My only hope is Vincent.

Why would Vincent want to face this harsh weather for me?

Well a guy could only hope. I tapped on Vincent's name logo in my contacts and called him. Almost instantly he picked up.

"Hey, Nate what's up?"

A smile formed on my face at his sweet greetings.

"Hi,Vince I don't mean to be a asshole or anything but um...could you maybe give me a ride, Nat won't pick up his phone or answer my messages and it's raining and the busses probably stopped because of the weather."

With his sexy chuckle he agrees and says 'It's  not a problem' after I gave him my previous location.

"I'll be there in no more then fifteen minutes"

I thanked him and we hanged up. Was it sweet of Vince to drive out here to pick me up? Maybe he felt obligated to do so. No he is sweet, he's kind and hot as hell!