Chapter - Twenty two

The rain pittered pattered down on the glass pane of the big penthouse as I stood in front of the huge glass window that basicaly took up half of the wall to the farther side of the huge living room.

Vince had said he needed to take a call that had unexpectinalty occuried while we where watching the silly cartoons that we were secretly to old for, in my opinon you can never be to old for cartoons.

The storm was still very bad but just watching the thick rain trickle down heavly on the huge window wall glass was enough to odly sooth me not really sure what I need soothing from but this comfort made me feel really calm.

I lifted the wine glass to my parted lips and took a sip of the white wine that was inside, Drinking was something that I didnt ever really engage in at my age but I saw the bottle and only shrugged it off and thought

'Why the hell not?'

A loud ripple of thunder shuddered through the sky making me slighty jump, a little bit of my drink swooshed out and onto the beautiful marble floor.

Inside I felt kind of bad for being a little scardy cat but intentionly it wasnt all my fault.

I wasnt scared of the thunder it actully made me comfortable but it did take me off guard.

Thunder storms had the effect on me that soothed me or put me to sleep it seemed odd when normally people would hate thunderstorms but I really didnt mind it at all.

A content sigh left my lips as I looked out the window barley seeing anything through the terrible storm.

I was so caught up in my strange thoughts that when a pair of manly arms wrapped around my waist i almost dropped Vincents wine glass on the ground but managed to grip it.

Vincent placed a few butterfly kisses on my sensitive neck, a small genuine smile spread across my face.

Was I falling in love with Vince to fast?

Well let things fall into place on there own.

Bending over a little to set my glass on the dark oak table stand that was close, had caused my backside to press into Vinces lower half a low groan escapes his hansome greek lips as he grips my hips tigter.

"It seems like your delebertaly trying to get me to fuck your pretty little ass"

Vince growls into the crook of my neck when I had finally sat my glass down.

It was nearly impossible to move from his grasp and even so I wouldnt even want to I love being around him although it hasnt even really been that long.

Does time even really matter if you feel a strong conection twords someone? Im not sure maybe someone just made it a thing.

I rubbed my hands up and down Vincents toned arms as he kisses my jaw line and neck.

Vince pulled away slowly and with a sexy grin he walked away leaving me dazed.

"Im going to cook for you" 

With those words I felt my heart warm, Nobody has ever offered such a thing and that may be because no one ever showed intrest in me before now.

The offer was so sweet so kind I was rendered speachless, It was such a silly thing to get so heart warmed over but it was nearly impossible to help.

Taking a deep breath I follow after Vince and to the marble counter top island in his kitchen.

"What are you planing on making?"

It was a true genuine quistion that Vince grinned at, walking twords me and kissing my lips gently.

"Im going to make you a greek dish thats my mothers famous chicken and potato dish your going to love it."

Was his mothers famous chicken and potato dish just reguler chicken and potatos?...Id still eat whatever he makes.

I trust Vince as random as that may be but thats just how I felt and the feeling of trusting someone after all ive been through was a good feeling that id like to give to somebody such as Vince.

With a nod of my head Vince grins some more, if I didnt trust Vince then Id instanly think he'd try to poisen my food and kidnap me, Because in all honesly Id never stand a chance aganst Vince so he'd succseed sussesfully.

I didnt want to think that way because it'll most likly scare me away...ive been disappointed so may times in my life that im surprised I even made it this far as sad as that sounds.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I smelt delishous aromas streaming up my nose from the food that was being cooked by Vince.

"Mmm, it smells good I don't think I've had chicken that smells that good" 

Vince chuckles and says

"Thats because you've never had greek food home cooked for you am I right?"

With a slight smile on my face I look over his shoulder to look into the pan of a beautifuly dilishous looking dish.

"Your right, that looks so damn beautiful"

Vince laughed lightly while adding unknown seassiongs to the beautiful food arrangments.

"When im done with this your mouth will seriously be watering for a taste."

Vince gave me a sly wink that caused me to blush lightly while shaking my head at his playfulness.

"Do you ever get lonly being here all alone?"

My question was so random and unexpected to both me and Vince.

"Most of the time, yes, so I was thinking of buying a dog im just not one hundred percent sure if itll be such a good idea. What do you think about it?"

I shrugged and then looked at the marble counters.

"I think itll be a very good idea, dogs need to be adopted by people who will love them and theyll have a home."

Vince paused and stared at me for a minute or two.

"That was the most Beautifulist speech ive ever heard, guess i'll be buying a dog sooner rather then later."

Vince smiled while turning back to the food he was cooking for the both of us.

"Im glad you chose that because i'll be coming over here more offten then."

Vince laughed out loud and shook his head grinning.

"Im littrally okay with that"

Vince says while smirking at me.

"Im going to think long and hard about what I just said to you."

I say playfully while watching Vince grab two expensive looking plates from the cabnit.

When Vince dished the food out and onto the plates
I took that as my cue to pour wine in the glasses and to grab the silverware for the meal.

"Im glad that you've made yourself very comfortable in my penthouse"

Vince casully says as he sets two steaming hot plates down on the table while I poured the last bit of wine into the glass cup.

"Oh I have thank you."

Vince chuckled as my mouth watered at the sight of the food in front of me, I wasnt going to admit that though.

I sat down as Vince did and took ahold of my fork.

"My fucking gosh!"

I chewed and chewed.

"This is good as fuck!!"

Vince smirked and begain eating as well.

"Thank you"

I gave him a nod while stuffing my face. 

I could get so use to this without a single problem.

With that in mind I continued to eat my food while listening to Vince.