Chapter nine

Another chapter ;) I'm not sure if the book is making no sense I'm also not sure if you think this book is stupid and swishy swish... please tell me what you think im just trying to make a good book...here the chapter
_____________________

Justin and Nat sat in the front of the car while I sat in the back squished in between two jockey boys on either side of me.

One of their names were Clyde and the other with the black hair was called Jimmy.

Clyde had light brown skin with hazel eyes and curly hair.

If I'm honest he was pretty attractive, I couldn't help the small glanced I'd given him when he wasn't facing me.

Jimmy was alright looking. His nose was kind of long and curved his eyes where crystal blue but his eyebrows where thick and bushy...it made him look scary as hell.

"So..."

Clyde said turning to face me with one eyebrow raised, wonder present in his eyes.

"Nathan said you were gay"

My cheeks heated up, was Nat telling everyone my sexual preferences? That ignorant bastered!
It took me a few minutes to respond to him as the car silenced down.

"I think that Nate is a sexy gay guy!"

As if my face couldn't grow any hotter at his bold compliment.

"He is pretty hot to be honest!"

I buried my face in my hands. Where they just saying this to be nice to me? I mean I know I was good looking, it was a gene thing but sometimes I couldn't help but wonder.

I've never been kissed before let alone have any sexual interferences honestly it seemed sad but I was fine with it. Maybe one day.

"Did you see him blushing!"

Nat was laughing from the front while he drove faster down the highway.

"I'm not gay or anything but I know a good looking person when I see one!"

I shook my head at there foolishness but I wasn't sure if they where playing or if they were serious.

"If my twin is so hot what does that make me?"

I chuckled at his attention seeking need.

"Well, your hot to you know you get the girls and all. But he's like a male magnet kinda guy ya' know? He's adorable while hot"

I moved my hands from my face and gave Justin a 'are you serious' look. He shrugged and smiled sending me a playful wink.

"Idiot"

I whispered. Clyde and Jimmy laughed. My body leaned to the side as the car drove with the flow of the curving road as we neared the Mall outlet.

"So where do you work at again?"

Victoria secret or footlocker? Obviously footlocker!

"Footlocker"

Jimmy nodded.

"I like that store, was actually planing on getting a pair of new Nikes."

I nodded.

"Where here"

I glanced at my phone, 5:20 pm

"Only have enough time to get a snack before I go into work"

I mumbled to myself.

"We'll go to the froyo shop then."

Hm. We entered the mall maze a few minutes later and walked to a frozen yogurt shop called Froyo how topical.