Chapter eleven

Wow okay so last chapter was GOING DOWN!!! I was so excited when Nate had met the handsome Greek god AGAIN :> but the dad *shakes my head* that fucker needs to be taught a listen that he can't be messing with my baby Nate! Who agrees? Comment in the comment section please I'd feel so good if I had people agreeing with me. Anyway, whats you guys favorite thing to do? Mine is reading and drawing and gaming online ;) I'm not sure if the dad has a name already so if he does comment what it is and I'll change it. Here's chapter eleven! Enjoy
_____________________

All my joints and bones where on fire it was so painful to move about let alone open my mouth. A loud knock was on my door but I could respond to it. All the pain I was in was unbearable.

"Nate hun it time to-"

Mom froze on the spot and stared at me in shock. She instantly had tears in her eyes.

"I'm calling the school to inform them your going to be sick for a few days."

She left and returned a little bit later with a plate filled with breakfast on it.

"I knew I should have just taken you with me!"

She said more to herself then to me. But I stayed silent and ate what she'd given me.

"He broke your hand?!"

She screamed loudly. Mom walked to my closet quietly giving off silent helpless sobs while she pulled clothes out for me to wear. I tried clearing my throat to assure her that I was fine but nothing came out. My throat was so sore and raw it hurt more to swallow the food I'd ate but I had to appear alright even though I wasn't.

"I took today off from work."

She announced through a gasp of air and more silent tears falling.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here to help you"

She covered her mouth with her hand and sobbed into it.

"Oh, my poor baby boy look what he's done to you, your all black and blue!"

She sobbed more before helping me off the bed sniffing and pulling the clean shirt over my head and helped me with the pants.

"Don't worry I'll inform him about this, he can not keep putting his hands on you like this!"

She wiped her face and put on my shoes while I silently tried to help.

"Come on I'll help you to the car."

And that she did. She had Mel's small hand in one hand and held my torso to help me limp to the car. Mel stared at me with wide eyes when she saw my face.

"You hab boo boo?"

She asked pointing her small finger at my face. I tried to smile but my eyes watered. Damnit. We dropped Mel off at daycare and mom took me to the doctors.

"How did this happen?"

The female doctor asked with a look on her face.

"He got into a fight at school"

Mom stated as if it where true. The doctor nodded her head and sighed while she examined me.

"You've taken on a lot of bruises"

She stated while she ran her fingers up my backbone for any broken bones.

"They should heal in little of two or three weeks."

Her voice was soft but her hands were cold on my skin. After a second she left and returned with my tear result from a hour before.

"Turns our you have a fractured wrist, and you've pulled a muscle in your thigh"