Chapter five

Hiiiiz, hope your having a good day and thought "gee I think I'll end this lovely day with a chapter of Gostwriters story" and decided to read yet another chapter! Leave me a comment about how your day is going because honestly, I'd rather hear about your day other then mope about my own :/ if there's a book you recommend me checking out leave me a link in the comments section...you'll be surprised at how fast I'll check it out. Ooo damn I just sneezed 'Whrew' anyway...I get very excited about the views my books get but I get way happier when I receive a comment and vote. This is probably boring so we'll just get to the story *smiles* warning: there might be a trigger point... but you should know that your marvelous and that your wanted.
_____________________

Dinner smelt really good when I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around my pale torso.

"Mom, I'm done!"

Moms light footsteps came into ear shot while she walked up the stairs with a tube of cream in her hands. I led her into my room and sat down on my bed while she took the time to apply the cold cream to my warmish skin.

"You really should be eating more Nate, you want to be healthy and strong."

Right...wonder where this is coming from.

"I do eat!"

Just not when I'm being beaten by Dad.

Lastly she lightly rubbed the cream on my face bruises.

"If I missed any, then the cream is on your desk. I need to get the food out of the oven and set the table."

I felt bad having her do all the work but to me I think that taking a beating every time dad is pissed or upset with something, or that I'm weak is more then enough.

It's already sad that dad and mom has pleanty of money to spare on buying me a car but when mom had asked him he said No...said that since I'm a weakling I should just take the bus or grow some balls and walk.

He had even the audacity to say that

"When I was his age I had to walk every morning to school or catch a ride nothing was laid down for me"

Mom had even made a point saying that Nat had a car and he was my age. All dad said was

"Nat works hard he deserves a car!"

I had even listened in on the loud conversation to say it didn't make my heart hurt would be a lie.

Nat was the favored son...he was the son that got anything he'd wanted from dad, went on dates with cute girls, had a sweet ride, got A's and had father, son time.

While me...I had Mother, son time while she talked about dad and had a crybaby Mel along with us.

I had to walk or catch the bus to school even though half the time I'd be bruised and my joints would be in pain, I was a honor roll student, yet it went completely unnoticed by dad, didn't have dates because I'd turn any down or simply because I looked like a weakling...my figure was thin and lean, if girls were into that only then would they ask me out but

I'd decline...what's the point? Knowing dad he'd criticize my 'girlfriend' and ask her why she was with me when she could be with my twin brother who actually looked like a hot athlete.

Unlike Nats eyes, his where a hazel and a dark blue. He took on after my dad...clearly; while I took on more from mom.

Was it natural for a boy like me to have a perfect round ass though?

Probably the only thing I'm proud of. I wasn't ugly Nor did I think that I know I looked really good, both mom and dad had extremely good looks.

But I wasn't proud of how much muscles I lacked. I looked feminine but you could still tell I was a male.