Chapter fiffteen

As soon as we walked in through the house door there was yelling, loud ear splitting yelling both male and female.

"I hate you Carlyle, your the worst thing that happened to me!"

Dad began cursing her out and slamming his hands on things. With a frightened expression on my face me and Nat walked into the living room and saw everything that was before us. Moms hair was a mess as if it had been pulled dads shirt wasn't on and moms clothes are wrinkled up, her face was red and tear streaked. As if a lot of things had happened while we weren't present.

"You will respect me, bitch!"

Dad yelled at her. Mom started shaking while she stared at him in anger; she walked up to him and slapped him as hard as she could across his face with no hesitation, It was loud: a ear piercing crack sound, Dad stood there for a few minutes...silent I could possibly even hear her breathing.

As if it wasn't possible Dad regained his posture and it was rage. With his hazel eyes turning dark and clouded over it was like seeing a whole new man transform before my own eyes.

In a quick movement he was at my mother he had her by the hair and dragged her across the living room in the direction to there bedroom.

Something in me snapped like I needed to save her, stop him from what he'd most likely planned on doing.

I ran after them and pounded my fist into dads back hitting him hard in his backbone and shoulder

"Get off of her!"

My screams were loud as he let go of mom and yanked me by my neck throwing me to the ground with his rough hands.

He didn't need any words as he kicked me in my stomach.

Such a cruel man should not be allowed to walk the face of this earth all he's done is abuse us.

As if a prayer had been answered I heard sirens and cop cars pulling in front of the house.

Apparently dad was to Busy yelling and kicking me to hear the door open and cops swarm in.

"Freeze. Put your hands in the air where I can see them, or I'll shoot"

Dad stopped kicking me while I coughed holding my sore abdomen.

He held his hands up in the air but then he looked down at me pissed off, and he spat at me.

Nasty spit sprayed across my face as I wiped it off trying to breathe.

"I'll be back fag and when I do I'll kill you!"

He yelled as he was lead out with cuffs on his wrist.

Someone had helped me into the ambulance and checked over my torso making sure I was alright before they released me having us retell what had happened as the few cops nodded and took note.

I left as they talked to mom and went to Nat who was sitting on the swing bench on the huge porch.

"I'm sorry I didn't help you or mom out."

He whispered as soon as I sat down next to him.

"No it's fine, you called the cops, that was way helpful then both of us getting our ass kicked."

Nat sighed and shook his head.

"You don't get it, I just stood there and called the cops instead of being a man and beating dads ass"

I tried to chuckle but it turned into painful coughs.

"No really, you helped us more then you know"

He nodded his head and sighed while gently tugging me close to him I rest my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes listening to him breathe.

"I still will carry out the guilt"

He whispered to himself then to me.

"Nat stop it, your not dad and you don't have to do what he does what you did was very smart. Something mom will praise you for."

He smiled at that and nodded his head. My phone rang loudly vibrating in my pocket. carefully fishing it out I answered it.

"Hello?"

A deep sexy Greek voice spoke from the other end of the line.

"Hey, it's me Vincent"

I smiled whilst a blush covered my cheeks.

"Hi, I what's up?"

I heard him shuffle on the other end of the phone.

"Nothing really I was just waiting for you to call and decided that I'd make the first move"

My face grew hotter as I felt Nat feel my face with a smirk present.

"Awe your blushing so red Nate!"

He said loudly his mouth right near my speaker. Dumbass!

"Shhh"

I shushed him covering the phone piece with my hand he smirked and laughed. My body hurt but just hearing Vincent's voice made me forget about the pain I truly suffered.

"What are you up to?"

Vincent decided to ask me.

"Oh um..."

What do I say? My dad, the one that Doesn't like you, beat me and my mother so my twin called the cops and he's arrested now. I couldn't say that.

"I'm sitting on a swing bench with Nat"

He hummed on the other end and I smiled.

"Nice"

He answered with his words. My heart fluttered in my chest making me all jittery and jelly in the legs and arms. I honestly felt tired but I wanted to talk to Vincent and get to know him even though I'm not worthy of him... shaking that thought from my head I stood up, as best I can and half limped back into the house.

Bye bye evil dad, I can finally walk around the house with out fear knowing it was just me,mom, Nat and Mel. Where the hell is Mel anyway? Eh. I shrugged it off she was probably with a friend of moms or at moms sisters house.

"Hello, you still there Nate?"

Shit.

"Oh sorry yeah I'm here"

He chuckled and began talking while I listened closely and laid down on my bed comfortably taking a pain killer.

"I'm getting sleepy can I call you tomorrow?"

There was a pause but then agreed bidding me goodnight while I hung up, I didn't have time to set my phone down before my eyes grew heavy and I was out like the lights.