Chapter fourteen

Bonjour everyone :> today's question is what item of clothing do you take off to sleep in; mine in my socks, my feet gets so hot. (Sorry I'm asking a weird question) haha. No cringe I hope (0_o) :,> anyway I hope your all doing good :) here's another chapter. Enjoy please vote and comment!
_____________________

The froyo shop wasn't far from Victoria secret as I trudged down the sidewalk with the sun setting in the sky.

When I entered the shop ont the middle of the shop I spotted Vincent right away.

He stood up and grinned at me gently leading me to the front counter as he ordered a berry blast and glanced at me, I nodded my head to his silent question.

And he told the lady to make that two berry blasts.

When I went to pull out a ten dollar bell I had in my back pocket Vincent quickly handed the lady a twenty dollar bill and said keep the change. How cliche.

"No need this is my treat to you"

He smiled as the lady gave us our frozen treat and we decorated them up with the sweets on the counter.

I had cinnamon Graham cracker crumbles and a few peanuts in mine while Vincent tossed almost everything in his.

"You must have a sugar tooth"

He looked at me and chuckled.

"I love my sweets!" 

He's so damn handsome! 

"What's your favorite candy?"

Vincent chewed his froyo and candy up before he went to talk.

Such a gentleman.

"I don't have a favorite, I like anything that's good"

With that I laughed lowly.

"How old are you?"

He questioned.

Should I answer him? He could be a crazy psycho planning on kidnapping me. But damn he's so hot I actually might not mind.

"I'm seventeen"

He smiled and licked his lips, I turned away from him so I wouldn't stare and blushed.

"I'm, nineteen"

I peeked up at him his stare was so hot and intense I squirmed in my seat under his heated gaze.

"So, What do you do on the weekends?"

He answered. I took a spoonful of my froyo so I could have a couple moments to think of a reply. It was so damn good I moaned at the taste.

Vincent had his eyes glued to me as I swallowed.

I licked the spoon with my tongue and sat it down meeting his glowing eyes.

"Hm...I don't really do that much on the weekend, sometimes I'd go with my mom or...with my dad"

I shifted uncomfortable in my seat at the mention of him.

"What happened to your arm?"

Fuck, I forgot that my arm was in the black wrist and hand brace.

"Oh...um"

I paused trying to think of a Excuse but my brain couldn't seem to find one. Think, think, think!

"What's your favorite food?"

I asked instead he stared at me with amusement at my sudden topic switch.