Chapter- twenty four

Chills pricked my skin causing my eyes to crack open slowly and tiredly last night was one of the best nights.

My mind raced with images of last night it wouldn't leave my head but It soothes me knowing that me and Vence may be a real couple now.

When I looked around I than noticed the covers where all over the bed and Vence wasnt anywhere to be seen.

Maybe he was in his office, The one thing I highly disliked about uncarpeted flooring was the fact that it would be so cold in the morinings.

"Vence?"

I rubed my hands together and lowly cleared my throat. I could see everything from the glass windows and it was clear once again the sun was barley out, hidden by the clouds that were there but if the clouds would part the sun would shine; why is the weather being so shitty?

"Vence!"

Vincent came out of a room that i hadnt been in yet and placed his hand on my hip.

"Oh there you are"

Vence smiled and kissed my cheek gently, Vence had on a dress suit and smelt of expensive cologne and strong after shave but it all soothed me just knowing this strong handsome man was here in my life and could protect me from my fears and help me with my insecurities.

"Good morning are you going to school today?"

School...Shit it sliped my mind!

"Whats today?"

"Friday"

That means our date was tomorrow.

"Yeah i'll go to school, where are you going?"

"Work I have a big meeting today and I need to get the Syinc company to agree to do a projoct launch with us"

Damn im dumb I should have known he was going to work!

"Your so young arnt you at least a bit upset that you dont get to party or do the teenage stuff?"

I moved closer closing the distance between us as I wrapped my arms around his neck looking up at him. Where did this bold confidence submerge from? I liked it..not feeling useless or small.

"No from the moment I hit 11th grade I was determend to skip grades and I did, got in collage at the age of 17 I wasnt ever really all into the teenage stuff like parties and drinking and fucking No I wasn't like that I admit I was a real nerd youd catch me with my nose in a book every so offten I'll admit that."

Vence wraped his arms around my waist and pressed me firmly against him.

"You wont have time to go home and get clothes but you can have one of my shirts, I doubt Id have anything that could fit you"

Vence chuckled and led me to the room while he went to grab me a shirt from his walk in closet.

"Do you like this one?"

It was a navey blue button up.

"Yeah ill wear that and my pants from yesterday."

Without a second word I begun stripping my clothes off and changing into my pants and Vences button up.

"How do I look?"

Vince was staring at me already when I turnt around his eyes where glazy.

"You look hot as fuck, as always"

Vince smiled and grabed his bag and keys.

"You ready?"

With a single nod we left out the door pausing only a brief second while he locked the door.

The Strong and The weak On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara