Bed ~Daniel Seavey~

Smut

  We were lying on his bed again. We were both over 18, but just barely. I was still very young.

  We were in our typical positions. He had stripped off my black T-shirt and bra, which lay crumpled in the floor. My jeans followed soon after, and it was only until he deemed I was sufficiently naked that I was allowed to start taking off his clothes. My submission shines through, even in the beginning.

He was rough with me. He grabbed at my breasts, unforgiving, abrasive. I whimpered and moaned, both turned on and pained. He abused my heat with his hands, thrusting his fingers in and out repeatedly, merciless against my cries. He tried to fit more and more fingers in, desperately tried to give me a taste of what his dick would feel like. He didn't bother touching my clit. He was too good for that.

After he let me remove his shirt, he soon made me remove his pants. I struggled with his belt and button while he watched. After finally loosening them, I pulled them off. I moved my way back up to his face and kissed him lightly. He only tolerated this for a few seconds before pushing my face down to his hard dick, pushing through his boxers.  

He simply put his hands behind his head with a malicious smile. It was almost like I was trained. When he made that gesture, I knew what to do. I pulled down his boxers, and in my inexperience, felt his dick slap against my face. I didn't bother looking at it, I've seen it enough before. I put him in my mouth. I sucked as hard as I could, and bobbed my immature head up and down. I looked up at him, but his eyes were unfriendly. He was gone, lost in his way to attempt to orgasm. 

When I determined that he would be satisfied, I moved up to kiss him.

And then it began. He laid me on my back and put himself on top of me. He spread my legs and aligned his dick to match up with my cunt. I still had my panties on- the thinnest pair I owned, a black peace of cotton not thick enough to hide any touching, so easy to move that he could have pushed them off to the side to fit his dick in.  

 Pushing his hard cock through the cotton and into my slick hole. Just a tiny bit, just barely entering me. He stared at my eyes, beginning me to want it. He moved back, and fucked me with his fingers. My soft mewls from before grew into loud groans of desire. After he decided I was wet enough, he rotated to the previous position. He teased me. He continued this rotation, getting me wet enough to tease me with his dick. 

He spread my legs and pressed his dick to my heat. I was still wet from before, luckily. He entered me slowly, no surprises, and I let out a sound somewhere between a moan and a scream. I was louder than I had ever been before. I never felt so filled. The lubricant from the condom made me feel gross. I screamed, I moaned. It felt good, it felt weird. 

He just kept thrusting,  He stared at his dick thrusting in and out of me.  He pulled out before coming into the condom. I squeeze my legs together before coming down from my high.

We both lay on our back staring at the ceiling breathing heavily.

"Y/N?" he begins.

"Mm?"

"You know i love you, right?"

"Of course i do, where would i be if you didn't?"

He smiles kissing my forehead before snuggling up to me and falling asleep.