Teacher ~Corbyn Besson~

You always hated Math class, but nobody knew you always liked the teacher, Mr. Besson. Yes, he was the strictest and probably the meanest teacher in the entire school, but it turned you on. He didn't look mean, with his soft, blue eyes and a perfect face. It was Friday afternoon, 5 minutes before dismissal. You began to put your notebooks and other things in your bag when Mr. Besson came over to your desk. "I think you should be keeping your books out,Y/N." he says, his eyes sweeping over you quickly before meeting your gaze. You felt yourself blush, and then his tongue swiped over his lips before he continued. "I'll be seeing you after class," He walked away and began to explain that there would be no homework over the weekend. As everyone packed up their things and left the classroom, you closed your eyes and wondered why he kept you longer. You look up and see Mr. Besson looking back at you from the front of the classroom. "Why am I here?" you ask, and you see him lick his lips again. "Do you know how I feel when I turn around and catch you staring at me?" he asks, and your face goes red. You're mortified that he sees you checking him out, but you're even more embarrassed that he might find out about the sexual fantasies you have about him in your mind. "What...what are you talking about?" you manage out and you feel Mr. Bessons eyes sweep over your body again. "I don't think you should pretend we don't know what I'm talking about," he says and you grab your bag.
"I'm going to get going now, Mr. Besson." you say and break away from his gaze, but he grabs your wrist. You turn and look at him, biting your lip. "Call me Corbyn, please." he whispers and his fingers release your wrist, moving to your waist. He pulls you into his arms, causing friction between your skirt and his jeans. Your bag slips from your fingers and you gasp, averting his gaze. "I want you." he breathes in your ear and you breathe out deeply, then look up at him once again. His blue eyes are focused on yours and his face is defined and perfect up close. Your gaze trails down to his lips and suddenly he's pulling you in to him. His lips meet yours, and instantly your shirt is sliding up your body. "Should we be doing this?" you whispered and he pulled his shirt off smoothly. "There's no stopping me from wanting you. And I'm determined to get what I want," he growls sexily in your ear. You gasp as he pushes you against his desk, knocking off everything on it. His fingers hike up your skirt and you feel him kissing your chest and collarbones, nipping slightly on your neck. He unbuttons his belt quickly, pulling off your skirt and panties on one swift movement. His pants fall to the ground and his boxers fall quickly after. You're laying naked on his desk, waiting for him to enter you. He looks over your body, smirking, then he grabs your waist, pulling you forcefully to his length. You feel him push his erection into you and you moan, leaving a feeling of pleasure seep through your body as he begins to go faster. His pace is fast and he pushes his full length into you, making you moan loudly. "You're so tight," he groans, slamming into you now. You bite your lip to keep from moaning too loudly. "Holy s-shit," he gasps as he releases inside you, and you moan his name as you hit your high as he attacks the spot you always love. Your back arches and you clench around his erection, only to have him slide out of your aching heat and pull you up and he turns you around, slapping your ass and pushing you over the desk. He slams into you from behind and he groans as he hipthrusts perfectly into you. Once again, you both hit the high at the same time, and he releases inside you once more. He runs a hand through his messy sex-hair, then reaches out and flattens yours down. "I'll be more than happy to be meeting you tomorrow night," he smirks, and you know exactly what your plans are going to be for the entire weekend.