Love Birds ~Corbyn Besson~

"I do,"

The sound of his words sent the crowd of people ahead of usin an eruption of joyful cheers and hollers. My hands were tightly intertwinedwith Corbyn's, and I could barely breath.

It was almost a dream. He was looking into my eyes, notsaying a word, but smiling like he had said so much. I knew in other moments,so many words would be shared, but at this point we knew we were too shocked tospeak a thing.

"... you may kiss," is all I zoned in to hear fromthe pastor before us, a smile on his lips. All of our guest got even louderthan before, everyone standing in union as Corbyn and I smiled even wider.

I felt his large hand hold the back of my head, his other onmy waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. In a matter of seconds, I couldn'tcontain my excitement, lunging forward and smashing my lips to his.

Hoops and hollers swarm all around us. I could hear ourmothers crying next to each other in the front row, our fathers clapping asthey knew this was meant to be.

When everyone died down and Corbyn and I pulled away, wecouldn't look away, we didn't let each other go and we didn't care aboutanything else.

"I'm a Besson now," I giggled to him.

"Well, you asked for it," he laughed, pulling mecloser. I scoffed, cocking a sassy eyebrow at him.

"Um, if I remember correctly, the words "will youmarry me?"came out of your mouth, not mine,"

"Well then I asked for it," he winks, chuckling. Aflash of his pearly white teeth make me do the same.

"Careful what you wish for," I giggle, pulling himby his shirt into another loving kiss.

~

"You know I love this song," Corbyn beams softly,taking my hands in his. I smiled and blushed, picking up my dress as Corbyn andI made our way to the center of the room.

For a split moment, something told me a look up. Meetingeyes with my Uncle, who had been the rookie DJ for a wedding, we both shared atraditional thumbs up. We both have dreamed of this day, not just for ourselvesbut for each other.

Lemonade by Jeremy Passion played softly on the speakersabove Corbyn and I, and I felt proud, simply seeing how happy it made Corbyn. Icouldn't tell what the cause for his smile was, but deep down, something wassaying that it was me.

"You're so beautiful," Corbyn breathes out, almostas a relief. I felt my cheeks heat up, not missing a beat of my ticking heart.

"Are you expecting a compliment back?" I giggled,our feet gliding lightly across the floor. Corbyn made an evident eyeroll,throwing his head back with booming laughter.

"Wow," he scoffs, laughing slightly, "You'rebullying me now? During our dance at our wedding?"

"Just giving you a little dose of what the rest of yourlife awaits," I joke, even though pure seriousness laid dormant in mytone.

"You have absolutely no idea how excited I am for the,Mrs. Besson," Corbyn pulled me closer, whispering lovingly into my ear.

Placing my hands on his shoulders, I allowed his embrace,breathing slower in his hold with peace taking over my system. I let out acontent sigh, nuzzling my cheek into his neck as if there weren't friends andfamily watching us in awe.

"I think I reciprocate your excitement, Mr.Besson," I whisper, letting the music wash my senses as my body tingleswith the feeling of my husband holding me.