Daddy issues ~Jonah Marais~

A/N

I just realised, i hadn't posted a Jonah smut in a while so here it is. Enjoy you Jonah stans!

Jonah Marais. Yourboyfriend. Your flirty, hot, sexy boyfriend. You just can't get enough of him.Every fight turns into pleasure. He always finds his way to get into yourpants. But you dont mind because you love the pleasure he gives you.

"I hate you Jonah Marais!!"

"No you don't."

"What makes you think that?!"

He smirks at you as he steps forward. He snakes his armsaround you lowering his hands until it reached your butt giving it a goodsqueeze. He leans his head a bit whispering into you ear.

"Because you have Daddy Issues."

It caused you chills run down your spine. But it also somehowturned you on just like the last 50 times.

"Now answer me babygirl. Do I turn you on?" Hewhispers into your ear with a flirtatious tone. You kept quit. Feeling his hotbreath brush by your ear only made you want him more but you tried to fight iteven if it was really tempting not to push him on the couch and start makingout.

"Answer me Y/n." He grabs your ass squeezing ithard making you jump a bit. "Y-yes. Yes J-Jonah you do" You saidbetween heavy breathes. His hands start lowering until it got to the hem of herpants. Slowly rubbing her clit through her clothes causing you to lightly moan.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able towalk for weeks." 22

You stopped him. Grabbing his arms and whispering into hisear.

"Then make me, Daddy"

He smirked as he grabbed you and tossed you onto the couch.Pinning your arms down roughly kissing your neck making sure there were reallydark appearing love bites. Your breathing was getting heavier as your eyesrolled back in pleasure. His now very hard boner was against your clit. Makingyou want him more. He stopped and ripped your shirt. He roughly kissed you ashe unclipped your bra pushing you back in the couch. He grabbed one of yourbreasts in one hand and sucked the other. He switched and did the same a fewmore times. "J-Jonah" "Shut up. You know that's not myname" He said harshly.

He took off his shirt and pulled down your pants. He startedtrailing wet kisses closer and closer to your clit. He rubbed his fingeragainst the cloth causing her to moan. "Jo-Daddy please I need youn-noow" "Nice save princess" he took off your thong by histeeth. Then he hungrily started eating you out causing you even more pleasure."UGH YESSS DADDY RIGHT FUCKIN THERE!!!"

"Make any noise and i'll keep adding" Jonah saidunexpectedly inserting his long index finger. You made a slight moan barelybearable but enough for Jonah to add another finger.

"I wasn't kidding princess" "Who said youwere- UGH YES RIGHT THERE JONAH!!!!!" He went faster and deeper as yourthrobbing cl^t was making soaking wet sounds. Jonah inserted another fingerknowing it will give you more pleasure. "YES! YES BABY RIGHT THERE UGHYESSSS!!!"

He kept hitting your g-spot as you cumed as over hisfingers. He took his fingers out licking them dry. He put a finger on your lip."Suck." He demanded. You did as told and tasted your cum. "Mmmmbaby you taste so fucking good" he grabbed your hips smacking your asswith his right hand than getting a hold of your side again and pounded into youcausing you to scream in pleasure.

"YESSSS DADDYYY RIGHT FUCKING THERE DON'TSTOOPP!!!"

"FUCK UGH PRINCESSS!!" He kept pounding into youas you kept yelling at him to go faster and deeper. He did as told. His lastand finally thrust went super deep into you if that was even possible causingyou to squirt all over his 8 in d^ck. He took his c*ck out and comed all overyour stomach. You licked it dry with your finger making sure he was looking.

"Good girl" he said. You guys catched yourbreathes trying to come down from your highs. You get up but immediately fallto the ground. He laughs at you. "Shut up now help me up" he nods hishead and picks you up bridal style. He takes you to your guys room. Helping youpick out your outfit to take a shower. Just before closing the bathroom floorhe stops it and looks at you.

"Round 2 babygirl?" "Mhm? Why the fucknot?" You grab his neck and slam him onto the wall closing the bathroom doorbehind you. I guess you can say for sure the neighbors know your guys name bynow;)