Cheater ~Zach Herron~

I was sitting at home waiting for my boyfriend to come home. He is always out late, never texts or calls me, either comes home drunk or comes home in the morning hung over.

All of a sudden I hear the front door slam. I look back and see my boyfriend John walking in with a girl wrapped around his body. I didn't know what to do, no words came out of my mouth, all I did was stand there and stare.

"What? Don't you think you should leave?" He says while pulling the random girl to his side and starts kissing her neck. Tears started falling down my face as I pushed past him, grabbing my car keys and running out of the house.

I got in my car and started the engine. My heart is shattered, broken into a million pieces. How could he do this to me? Where do I go?
.....Zach, Zach! I'll call Zach. I grab my phone and immediately press his name and hold it to my ear.

"Hello" he answers. "Zach" I whimper into the phone. "Y/n? What's going on?" "I-I need you." I cry. "Do you want me to pick you up?" He asks. "N-no I'll be there in five." I say. "Okay princess, drive safe please." He says in a calming voice. "Okay" I whisper.

I hang up my phone and make my way to the boys' house. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of my head, tears were still rushing down my face. I pull up to the boys' house and park. I get out, walking to the front door, seeing Zach standing on the porch waiting for me.

"Come here." He whispers, holding his arms out for me. I immediately fall into his arms and sob. We both sit and he holds me like a baby. "You don't need him." He whispers into my ear and kisses my temple. "He doesn't deserve you, you're too good for him." I feel his hand rub my back, which was kind of calming.  "Let's go inside, well get you cleaned up." He says standing and guiding me into the house.

Once we're in, he grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs, taking me through the hallway and into his room. I sit on his bed while he locks his door. He walks into the bathroom connected to his room and I hear the bath water start running.

"Do you need clean clothes for bed?" He asks, walking out of the bathroom. I nod.  He stands between my legs and runs his hand softly down the side of my cheek and down my jaw line. "It'll be okay." He whispers again starring into my eyes. "It just hurts." I whisper back. "I know." He says, then rubs his thumbs under my eyes, whipping the tears off my cheeks.

"Come on. I put bubbles in." He says grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom. Once we're in the bathroom I see the tub almost full and bubbles nearly over flowing and candles lit on the edge of the bathtub. Then I suddenly feel his arms wrap around my waist. "I'll turn around while you get in." He whispers while laying his head on my shoulder.

I feel his arms move from my body as he turns around. I look back to make sure he's not looking before removing my clothes and stepping into the hot, bubbly water. I let out a loud sigh as I sink into the tub, closing my eyes and leaning my head against the edge.

I suddenly feel two hands start massaging my shoulders causing a little moan to escape my lips. "You deserve the world y/n." Zach whispers in my ear. "You don't need him, and he doesn't deserve you." He adds. Causing a little smile to appear on my face. This was all completely new. Zach and I have never been this exposed to each other nor touch each other this much. I wasn't use to it, but it felt right.