Mixed messages ~Jonah Marais~

I was walking home from the library when I heard my phone go off in my pocket. I take it out and read the text.

'Come over, I need to talk to you.' It was from Jonah. I wonder what's wrong. I continue walking down my street towards my house, because the boys lived right down the street from me.

I finally made my way to the Why Don't We house and knock on the front door then walking in. It was normal to do, I've known the guys since before they were a band. "Oh hey y/n" Corbyn says as I walk by him. "What's up?" I ask. "Nothing just watching t.v" "ahh I see. Do you know where Jonah is?" "Should be in his room." "Alright. Thanks!" I shout while jogging up the stairs.

I make my way to Jonah's room, noticing the door was cracked open. I peek in seeing Jonah laying on his bed with his headphones in causing me to have a small smile. I slowly push the door open and make my way to his bed, climbing next to him, scaring him a little.

"Jesus y/n, you scared me." "What's going on?" I ask. He sits up, taking his headphones out and pausing his song. "I was thinking about something last night." "What were you thinking about?" I ask, sifting Indian style in front of him.

"I was thinking about us." He says blankly. Us? What does he mean? Jonah and I have gotten really close over the past few years, I never looked at him in a romantic type of way and he never looked at me in that way.. I don't think. "What do you mean, us?" I ask. "I mean, I want to know what's going on between us." "There's nothing going on between us J." I say with a laugh. "Please, one minute you want me then the next minute you have someone else y/n." He says with an attitude. "What are you talking about?" "Just last night, you came over, made me feel so special, stayed the night with me then you were gone when I woke up." He says. I don't know what to say. I just sit there looking into his eyes.

"Well?" He asks. "Jonah...I don't know what to say, I-i never meant to make you feel like this. I guess I just... need you sometimes." I say. "Sometimes?" "Not like that, I mean like I need you, I can't just leave you alone and never speak to you again." "Then you need to choose." "Choose? What do you mean?" "Me or him." He states. I see where he's going with this now. I never noticed how much I've needed Jonah. Or how much I... loved him. I was kind of in a 'relationship' with someone right now, if you can even call it that. I didn't really like this guy, I never really did. I always went to Jonah's instead of his house, always made up and excuse to stay with Jonah then go hangout with him. 8

"You know what, never mind. This was stupid." He says, going to get off the bed. But I grab his arm, pulling him back on the bed. "Jonah stop." "Why? Why should I stop y/n?" "Because I choose you!" Then it went silent. I stare into his eyes, noticing the change in them. "You choose me?" "Yes...I always have." I smile. He climbs back in bed and pulls my face to his, smashing his lips on to mine. There was so much passion and love in this kiss. 2

He continued kissing me while I ran my hands through his hair. "I always chose you, because all this time I've been so madly in love with you and I didn't even realize it." I whisper to him. "I've always loved you y/n, That's why I always stayed." "And I'm happy you did." "I want to show you how much I love you." He whispers in my ear before kissing my neck.

As he's kissing my neck, I slide my hands up the back of his shirt, rubbing all over. I grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it up over his head, taking it off and throwing it on the floor. "Let me take yours off princess." He says sitting up and grabbing my shirt, lifting it over my head and doing the same. He stares at my chest, that's still covered by my bra. "Let's take this off too." He smirks.

He wraps his arms around my back, unclipping my bra and slowly dragging the straps down my arms, taking it off and tossing it with the rest of our clothes. He takes a quick look at my chest making me blush. "You're so fuckin beautiful baby." He groans before slamming his lips on to mine again. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance, which he accepts. Our tongues fight each other.

I start to play with his belt, trying to take it off but failing. He sits up with a smirk. "Needy today are we?" He says un-doing his belt. I bite my lip while watching him. He pulls his belt through the loops of his pants. "Give me your hands baby." I hold out my hands still biting my lip. He grabs my wrists, holding them together, he wraps his belt around them and hooks it to the bed frame. "Don't make a single noice unless I tell you to, you got it?" He demands. I nod my head. "Good."

He un-buttons his pants. "Look at me baby, don't take your eyes off me." He groans. He pulls down his pants and boxers together. His boner springs out immediately, like it's gasping for air. His tip is extremely red. He's so long and thick, I'm getting wetter by the second. He pulls down my shorts and underwear tossing them aside. He grabs the base of his dick and slaps his tip against my clit, causing a moan to flow out of my mouth.

"What did I say?" "No noice! This is the last time I'm telling you." He groans. He sets his hand on my chest, running it all the way down my body to my super wet core. He opens my folds and sets his dick on my heat, rubbing it up and down my core. Being such a tease. I want him and I want him now. But if I make any noice he'll probably tease me more.

"You want daddy to fuck you baby?" He asks. I nod my head. "Speak darling." He says taking my right boob into his hand and squeezes it. "Ah-fuck Yes daddy, I want you to fuck me." I moan. Without warning he shoves his large dick into me. 1

The thrusts hard, causing the bed frame to smack against the wall behind it. "God you're so fucking tight baby." He growls. He keeps thrusting harder and harder. "Ah fuck daddy, I'm gonna cum!" I Yell. "Cum for me baby, cum all over daddy's cock." He moans, smacking his hand against my ass.

After a few more thrust, I feel my high filling in my stomach. "I'm gonna cum too baby" I moans. "On three princess." He says. "One"... "two"... "three" we both release on each other.

He rolls off of me and lays on his back. I roll on my side and wrap my arm around his stomach. "Aren't you glad you chose me?" He smirks. "I'm glad I chose you no matter what." I say with a smile. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Jonah." I smile and we give each other one last kiss before going to sleep.