Store ~Zach Herron~

"I just wish we were more than friends you know? I really like him, but I don't know how he feels," you explain to your friend as she was packing her things up to go home after she had stayed the night at your house.
"I get it Y/N, go get him what have you got to lose?" She tells you.
" a great friendship" you explain to her.
"Well, good luck I've gotta go my moms here"
Your friend walks out the front door as you close it behind her. You walk back up to your room and text your mom.
You: Hey Mom what time do you get out of work?
Mom: I have to work late tonight probably until 11pm. We have chicken in the freezer just eat that for dinner. Your father is out of town for work tonight.
You: k mom see ya then!♥️

You check the time on your phone and it reads 6:46pm. You get up to run down the stairs to get food, but you hear your phone once more, guessing it's probably your mom to tell you another thing.
Zach: Hey Y/N movie at your house? I'm bored.
You: sure. Do you need a ride?
Zach: could you? I can walk.
You: zach it's freezing outside I'll come get you.
Zach: okay thank you
You: I'll be there in 5 minutes

You think to yourself, "is tonight the night? Am I gonna ask him?" You tried not to think about it any more because you were getting stressed out. This was normal for you guys. Zach would come to your house often for things like that and he usually ends up staying the night. You pull up to Zachs house and watch him walk out of the door. You look him up and down biting your lip without even noticing. He opens the passenger door and hops in. You smell his cologne which immediately turns you on.
"Do you think I could spend the night? I didn't really feel like mentioning it, but me and my mom got into a pretty bad fight," zach says to you.
"Yeah of course do you need to stay longer?"
"No that's too much to ask I just needed to get out of the house for a night"
You smile at him and pull out of the driveway. You decide to stop at the dollar store to grab snacks for the movie. Zach starts goofing off and running around. You laugh at him and yell at him for knocking things down.
"Y/N run and I'll catch you," zach says giggling.
"NO! You're going to get us kicked out. You're acting like a five year old!" You say still laughing at Zachs stupid actions.
"Come on dont be a pu-"
You cut Zach off
"Don't even say it"
You give up and start speeding towards zach as he's getting ready to catch you. You jump into Zachs arms and you collapse laughing together. You lay in Zachs arms as he sits on the disgusting store floor. He looks into your eyes and you immediately feel butterflies. You sit there for what felt like a lifetime just staring into each other's eyes.
"You have to get out" you hear a voice behind you. It was the cashier with an angry expression on his pudgy face. "Now" he says slightly yelling. You and zach get up and walk to your car. You start your car and zach turns the radio up. He starts dancing distracting you from the road. "Zach we're gonna die if you keep dancing"
"You don't like my dancing?" He asks concerned. You shake your head and smile focusing back into the road. A few minutes later, back at your house, you and zach set up to watch Netflix in your bedroom when you get a text from your mom.
Mom: Hey honey looks like I'm staying at the hospital again with your grandmother. Remember to lock all the doors please. You can have a friend over if it makes you feel safer.

You shut your phone off and continue making the bed. In the middle of the movie as you start to fall asleep you feel zach start to pull the blanket on you and put his arm around you. You wake up and see him biting his lip. "Zach?" You say. He immediately turns to the tv and starts acting like he was watching the movie the whole time. "What were you doing?" You ask chuckling. "You...y...you just look so beautiful when you're sleeping." He says. You were baffled by what just cam out of his mouth.
"Y/N, I really like you. I've liked you for such a long time and I've always wanted to tell you, but I just couldn't get to it becau-" you cut off his rambling by placing your lips on his. He pushes back on your lips with his harder. He touches his tongue to your mouth asking to enter. While you make out he places his hand on your inner thigh causing you to immediately get wet. You push yourself into him feeling his boner through his grey sweatpants. He takes off your shirt and you take off your bra. He gets up and takes off his pants and shirt. "Are you sure you want to do this Y/N?" He asks you sincerely. "Lets just do it," you say pushing him down onto the bed and pulling his boxers down. His cock springs up and you begin licking it softly. You stick it in your mouth going up and down. He pushes your head down making you choke. "Y/N fuck keep going"
You tease him and lick his tip. He flips you over spreading your legs and licks your clit causing you to moan loudly. He eats you out and then pulls a condom out of his sweatpants pocket. "Were you planning this?" You ask him.
"Maybe..." he replies sticking his hard cock into your walls. You feel slight pain and zach senses that. "I'm sorry baby it'll get better"
As he keeps thrusting in and out of you, you begin to feel pleasure. "yes Zach faster please!"
Zach begins pushing his dick deeper and faster into you causing you to be a moaning mess. You both feel your high at the same time. Zach lays next to you holding you and kissing your neck. You place your leg into his torso and look into his eyes. "I need you" he says to you. "I need you too Zachary."
He gets you his sweatshirt out of his backpack and a pair of leggings out of your drawer. He slips on his sweatpants again and leaves his shirt off. You both cuddle the rest of the night watching Netflix and fall asleep together.