Tease ~Daniel Seavey~

My phone dinged, scaring the shit out of me. I spat out my cereal a bit and looked at my phone.

Daniel Babe<3 - Hey sexy.

Me- Hey back smexy. :)

Daniel Babe<3 - Why don't you come over and we can have some fun?

Me - Are you horny? XD

Daniel Babe<3 - It's not hard to be while thinking about you. <3

Me- Classy. And i think i'll stay here with Steven. He's hotter than you.

I smirk at the last jokey text and put my phone down.

I like to tease Daniel and make him jealous since he purposely makes me mad cause he thinks i look sexy when i'm angry. So there's no Steven here, just me in nothing but a shirt, socks, and underwear with bedhead.

I go upstairs, leaving my phone downstairs, and i brush my hair. It's Saturday and not to mention lunch time... i sleep in really late.

Since my parents are away on business trips as usual, i just get to walk around the house without certain pieces of fabric on my body.

I jump at the sound of the doorbell.

1. I've got to stop being so jumpy.

2. Who's here?

I rush downstairs and look through the peephole.

Daniel?

I open the door and look at an angry looking Daniel in confusion.

Daniel makes his way in without permission, i scoffed and let him step in, closing the door behind me.

"Where is he." Daniel says with clenched teeth. I cocked an eyebrow and folded my arms over my chest.

"Where's who?"

"Steven! Don't play fucking dumb with me!" He says with anger growing in his eyes. I look at him for a minute before i double over laughing.

"Oh, so it's funny now?"

"Yes, extremely." I say getting myself together, wiping the laughing tears from my eyes.

"There's no one but me here, it was a joke Daddy." My eyes widen at my accidental name slip up.

I looked up at Daniel. His expression wasn't angry or amused by the slip up, his eyes were dark with lust.

"Y/N, where are your pants?" Daniel asks walking closer to me with a husky voice that turned me on, i back up until my back hits the door and he cornered me with a hand on either side of my face.

"I.. um, they.." I mumbled, not being able to get the words out by his lips placing a soft, gentle, yet anxious kiss behind my ear.

My breathing hitched as his lips traveled oh so slowly down my ear to my jawline. He was teasing me.. That's my thing.

I was going crazy on the inside.

"Just fucking kiss me." I say and flip us. I smash my lips to his, but i didn't waste time with short and sweet. They were rough and anxious but they still held passion.

Daniel seemed taken back but let me do what i wanted. I pulled his jacket off him and let it fall to the floor.

My lips traveled to his jawline and neck. I was kissing down when his breath got heavier.

Found it.

I licked and sucked on his sweet spot and he groaned with his mouth closed. I laughed mentally with a smile on my face and unbuckled his belt, throwing it elsewhere.

I took his lips back and ripped his shirt off.

"Oh my god you need to do this more often." He says breaking the kiss for a second before continuing.

"Well someone needs to be the man in this relationship." I say. He stops and looks at me with that look.

"Oh really? I'll show you who's the man in this relationship. Daddy's taking the wheel tonight, babygirl." Daniel says smirking, whispering the last part. I shuttered and he slams me back up against he wall.

This time, his kisses were more rough and more lustful. His hands went up my shirt where i was already bra-less and started running his hands slowly up and down my sides.

We were both breathing heavily.

Did i ever mention how fucking hot Daniel looks shirtless with jeans loosely around his waist? Cause it's like staring at a chocolate fountain... only better.

"Jump." He whispers in my ear, his hot breath fanning my face. I do as instructed and he puts his hands under my ass to keep me up.

He takes me to my abnormally large couch and lays me down on it roughly. He crawls on top of me and hovers above my small body with his large one, kissing me again.

My shirt comes off and i pull Daniel's jeans down. He kicks them off and holds the back of my head to deepen the kiss.

While we're making out, Daniel's hand slips into my underwear and he slowly starts to rub my clit, making me incapable of kissing.

I moan loudly and tug on his hair as he kisses my neck and fingers me at the same time.

He starts going faster and i moaned louder, it sounded like a dying cat when i tried to hold it in so i didn't try.

I could feel Daniel's raging erection on my thigh and i push my knee against it, making him groan.

"Fuck, Y/N." He says. I reach my hands in his boxers and start pumping him. He groans and closes his eyes in pleasure, putting his face in the crook of my neck like he was about to give out.

I go faster, ignoring the tingling in my wrists and Daniel was a moaning grunting mess.

"Shit, Y/N! F-Fuck!" He yells biting my neck lightly. I suck in a breath and slow down on pleasuring him.

He gets off me for a second and grabs his jeans, getting a condom from his pocket.

"You just have one with you everywhere you go?" I ask laughing.

"Well, i do take you everywhere with me. And you bring the undeniable sexiness." He laughs and i do too.

He puts on the condom and takes off my underwear with his teeth. While kissing my inner thighs, i just wanted him in me.

He lined himself up at my entrance and looked at me for permission, I nodded and he entered me.

He started out slow so i could adjust, once i did, he started going faster.

He was gonna be rough tonight, i can already tell.

"O-Oh my god! Faster!" I moan and he does. He was grunting and moaning just like i was.

"F-Fuck Y/N! God, y-you're so damn tight!" He says in a struggle to contain himself. He went faster and i arched my back in pleasure.

This continues until he hits my G-spot. I literally screamed in pleasure, which only made him do it over and over again. The pleasure is almost too much to contain.

"D-Daddy! H-Harder!" I scream. He does even though i could've swore it wasn't possible.

"I'm gonna-"

"Yea me too, babygirl."

He cums into the condom and i do too. Daniel disposes of the condom in the small trash can next to the trash and he plops down next to me with a huge smile on his face.

"I love you." I whisper giving him a soft, gentle, passionate kiss. He kissed back for a good 5 seconds before pulling away.

"I love you, Y/N. I love you're beautiful, amazing, everything... i love you." He says lovingly.

I fell asleep in Daniel's arm's that night, wondering how i got so lucky.