Wet Dream ~Daniel Seavey~

Requested by daddydolannss

sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been going through...stuff

Jess was sleeping peacefully in a very blissful and deep sleep until she was awoken by a loud grunt. she shot up and looked next to her to see her boyfriend of 2 years sleeping peacefully she layed her head back on her white fluffy pillow and once again felt her eyes get heavy the felt peaceful, relaxed and calm but that was soon ruined by another loud grunt. she looked back at Daniel to now see his cheeks flushed and beads of sweat on his forehead and chest. she noticed he was panting and his chest was heaving up and down at a rapid pace. "Jess" he moaned breathlessly. realization kicked in quickly as she noticed he was having a wet dream. She smirked. she liked to know she had this effect on him. she crawled in between his legs and slowly pulled his grey calvins off of his body. she saw his hard member slap against his lower stomach as he still panted heavily. she never liked giving him blowjobs but however, she did it anyway because she liked to pleasure him. she took his now throbbing member into her small hands and lowered her head to meet his red tip, she licked the pre-cum off teasingly and licked up his shaft as he let out another loud moan. she took him into her mouth as much as she could and worked the rest with her hands. she bobbed her head up and down slowly, Daniels moans and pants filled the room as she used her other hand to cradle his balls the way he loved. he let out another loud moan as his eyes shot open and he pushed himself up on his elbows quickly and stared down at you. "Jess what the fu-" he was cut off by a loud grunt as he swung his head back in ecstasy. he loved her more than words could say, he loved the way she made him feel. The way her warm mouth took in his whole length and she bobbed her head up and down. She was like a sex doll. She let him do what ever he wanted to her because she wanted to make him feel good. She was everything he ever needed in life. Jess moaned around Daniels member knowing that that sent him over the edge. "fuckkkkk baby, Jess keep going just like that ye- mmm fuck" he moan with his eyes shut. Jess didn't like that. she stopped. "look at me Daniel I want you to see me take you all in" she said seductively. he just nodded biting his lip in response. she took him back into her mouth and started to deeptroat him. "fuck baby I'm so close carry on just like that honey" he groaned loudly as Jess started cradling his balls. and just like that he shot his warm liquid down her throat as she gladly swallowed, something Daniel loved. "I love you so fucking much Jess" Daniel said breathlessly. "I love you too Daniel, so much" she said in a hoarse voice as she layed on her back again, he turn over and cuddled into her and layed his head on her chest which was covered in his white t-shirt. she had no bra on. he liked that. he peppered kisses up and down her neck as he rested his left hand on her boob. "Daniel?" she said tiredly. "yes hunny?" he said in a raspy voice. "you owe me" she said seriously. "of course" he laughed.