Picture ~Corbyn Besson~

Corbyn had been out all day, doing meetings, and stuff for their band, so you decided to have a little fun. You sent him picture after picture, teasing him, knowing he couldn’t come home. Once he finally did, though, you knew you where in for a long night, as soon as he came bursting through the door. Corbyn slammed the door shut, then went to find you, not wasting any time. Once he found you sitting on the couch, playing innocently on your phone, he laughed. “You know not to tease me like that when i’m in a meeting, baby girl” he stated, as he picked you up, bringing you back to his room, and throwing you on the bed. As Corbyn started to undress, you where amazed at how big he was in such little time. “Undress” he commanded. You did as told, not wanting to make Corbyn even madder then he was. After you pulled your panties to the ground, and flung them across the room, Corbyn was instantly at your side. 

“Now. Do you know what you did wrong, princess?” He asked, as he used his thumb to make circles around your clit. “Yes Sir,” You whimpered. “Good.” He kept using his thumb to make circles around your clit, not letting any fingers slip. He suddenly took his fingers away from your clit, as he stood up. “You really were a very naughty girl, teasing me like that princess.” He laughed, as he then took his index and his thumb, and gracefully played with your nipples, rolling them his his fingers. “Corbyn-” You moaned, but he cut you off “Don’t speak unless spoken too, princess. You’ve been bad enough already.” He warned. You nodded your head in agreement, as you bit your lip, trying not to make anymore noise. Corbyn took his other hand, and started doing the same thing to your other nipple, you moaning in delight. Corbyn glanced up at you, smirking. “You like that, Princess?” Corbyn smirked, as he brought his tongue down to your nipples, sucking on them lightly. 

“Maybe this’ll teach you not to tease while i’m away.” Corbyn took his tongue off your nipples, and brought them down to your thighs, kissing each side, making his way to your wet, throbbing, clit. “God Damn Princess you're so wet,” He smiled, as you threw your head back, still biting your lip. He connected his lips to your clit, flicking his tounge around, making you squirm. He then sucked on your clit, making you squirm even more. “Cor-” You started, he brought his lips away from your clit, warning you, “I said don’t speak unless spoken too” He stated, raising a brow. “Understood?” “Yes Sir” You nodded. “Good, Princess” He nodded. Instead of bringing his lips back to your clit, he slipped two fingers in you, without any warning. He jolted his fingers back and forth, at a speedy pace, making you arch your back, as Corbyn bites his lip, enjoying every minute of it. 

As your thighs clench, Corbyn knows your close to coming, and removes his two fingers, making you come all over the bed. He then proceeded to put his hands on your hips, pulling you towards the end of the bed, “Now. I want you to scream. I want the world to know how good i make you feel,” He states, eyes locked with yours “Yes Sir,” You moan, as he enters his full length into you, without any warning. “Corbyn - fuck” you screamed, grabbing the sheets, and tugging them towards you. “That’s good, princess. tell everyone how daddy makes you feel,” he moans, as he thrusts harder and harder, making you scream in delight. “I-I’m close,” You moan, “Not yet, Princess” Corbyn cried, as he started thrusting faster, trying to make him come too. A whimper left your lips, as Corbyn announced he was about to come, you both coming at the same time. Breathlessly, Corbyn laid next to you, pulling the sheets to covers your naked bodies. “Next time Princess, don’t tease me.” He smiles, before giving you a kiss on your forehead, you cuddling before instantly both falling asleep