Trapped ~Zach Herron~

"I can't stand you Zach! You are so fuckingannoying!" I yelled at Zach, who was currently pulling on my hair frombehind the couch. "You're just mad because you can't get this dick!"He shouted, and ran away. See, me and Zach have a love hate relationship,mostly leaning towards the hate side.

If you were to ask me, I could give you a millions reasonsas to why I want to throw him off a cliff, but then there's this one thing thatnobody knows. I like to get Zach mad because it turns me on. "Alright!That's enough of you two arguing all the goddamn time!" I heard Jack yellfrom upstairs.

He stomped down the stairs, grabbed us both, and pushed usinto Zach's room. "You are not Leaving this room until you two learn toget along." Jack stated, before slamming the door shut and leaving usalone in the silence. I ran to the door to leave, only to realise that it waslocked.

"Ugh this is all your fault! If you would just leave mealone, then I wouldn't have to be stuck in here with you!" I yelled atZach, who just stared off into space. I groaned and went back to trying to openthe door.

After a few minutes of trying, and failing to open the door,I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to be met with Zach's face, onlyinches apart from mine. "What do you want Zachary Dean fuckingHerron?" I said, while rolling my eyes and giving him my 'resting bitch'face.

"You know, you happen to look very sexy, while beingsuch a coldhearted bitch" He whispered in my ear, sending chills throughmy body. I looked at him, getting lost in the bright shimmer of chocolate thatwas his eyes. I grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer to me. "I hate youso much" I mumbled before pressing my lips to his.

He pressed me against the wall while leaving kisses all overmy neck that will surely turn into bruises later on. "Ugh, Zach just dosomething" i lightly moaned, causing Zach to look up into my eyes."Tell me Y/n, what do you want me to do to you?" Zach whispered intomy ear, biting my earlobe afterwards.

Before I could even answer, Zach pulled off his shirt toreveal his muscular body, and his v-line that was possibly sharper than Jonah'sjaw line, instantly getting me soaked at the sight. "See something youlike?" Zach smirked, before pulling me onto his bed.

I just stared in astonishment, clearly hypnotized by hisbeautiful body. "So have you decided what you wanted? Or do I have to makeyou beg?" I cleared my throat and tried to pull myself together. "Ijust need you, in me now. I can't wait any longer."I rushed.

As soon as I finished talking, Zach started trailing kissesfrom my neck, to my exposed stomach, since I was wearing a crop top. I sat upand started unbuckling his belt, while he pulled off my shorts.

Soon, we were both in our underwear. "Get on yourknees" Zach growled, getting me wetter and wetter every second. I crawledup to him and stood on my knees, my head facing his boxers, which was beingtightened by his boner. I slowly pulled down his boxers, making him let out alow groan.

I watched as his length sprang up, tall and proud. I lookedup at Zach, to see that his cheeks were a deep shade of red. "Aww don't benervous. If it makes you feel better, you're the only person to get this farwith me" I said, hoping to make him feel better. My plan worked becausehis face lit up.

"Really?" He slightly shouted, while I laughed andnodded. I grasped his length, before gliding my tongue over his slit. His kneesbuckled, and he tossed his head back in a fit of moans. "Fuck, Y/n you'reso good at this." He moaned, making me repeat my actions. After a fewminutes, I started licking from his base, back to his tip, then taking him fully into my mouth.

I repeated the pattern until I felt his fluids shoot down mythroat, followed by his loud groans.

Zach's POV

After I came, I layed Y/n down on the bed, gliding my tonguedown her stomach to the rim of her panties, leaving light marks there. I teasedher by pulling off her panties slowly with my teeth, and kissing in between herthighs.

"Zachhhhhhh... I need this now. Stop teasingplease?" Y/n moaned, begging to feel me in her heat. I gave in and lickeda line up her folds, making her spill out a jumble of moans and gasps. Icircled my tongue around her clit and lightly sucked on it repeating theaction, sending over the edge. I watched as she climaxes, spilling outprofanities and moans as her liquids shot out of her and into my mouth.

"Mhh fuck Y/n you taste so good" I sighed, missingthe taste of her in my mouth. I layed down on the bed, hovering her light bodyover mine. "Are you ready for this?" I asked, being that this was herfirst time. She hesitantly nodded, while slowly sliding herself onto my shaft.

Moans and groans poured out of our mouths, enjoying thefeeling of pure exctasy. I guided her hips with my hands, holding her body upwhile I slammed into her with all my force, beads of sweat dripping off bothour bodies. I hit a certain spot, where she broke out onto a fit of moans, so ikept my focus on that spot, bringing us closer and closer to our climax.

"Ohmigosh ZACH IM GO.....GONNA COME! FUCK RIGHTTHERE!" Y/n yelled as i felt her cum fill her walls. I flipped us over andpulled out of her, cumming all over her stomach. I took us into the bathroomand cleaned ourselves up. I put some pajama's on the both of us, since Y/ncouldn't move.

I brought us back to the bed and cuddled into her,  watching her sleep in peace. Just as i wasabout to fall asleep, i hear the door unlock and in came Jack. "Imguessing you guys made up?" He smirked, his eyes panning back and forthbetween me and Y/n. "I guess we did. Now get out, before you wake herup!" I whisper shouted.

I made sure that Jack left the room before cuddling back upinto Y/n, falling into a deep sleep.