Hot tub ~Zach Herron~

I sighed in relief as I sinked down into the hot tub. This was always a good way to end a long day of work.

I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling when a small voice said,"Mind if I join?"

"Sure, why not?" I replied gesturing for him to come into the tub.

As soon as I said yes, he excitedly jumped into the tub dipping his head underwater.

"Zach what are you-" I gasped as I felt something rubbing me through the material of the bottom of my swimsuit.

He pokes his head out of the water moving up to kiss me, "You didn't think I'd let you just leave like that? Babygirl I'm gonna make you forget about everything at work."

I moan as he continues to rub me through my panties before he dips his head back under tearing my oanties off with his teeth.

"Zach the boys will hear!" I whine but he answers by stroking a line along my heat.

"Oh God Zach!" I moan clenching my thighs around him.

"So wet for me." He chuckles rising back up so he doesn't suffocate.

He sticks two fingers into me pumping them in and out in correlation to my moans.

I cover my mouth to contain my moans squeezing my thighs around him.

Pleasure washes over me as I feel myself about to reach my high but then that abruptly stops as Zach pulls his fingers out one by one. I whimper from the loss of touch.

Zach doesn't even give me a minute to think before sticking his length into me.

"So..tight." He grunts.

"FUCK!" I scream as my hands go flying up to his hair. I tug strands of his hair as he thrusts in and out of me at a constant speed.

"You like that?" He asks gripping my thighs to go even deeper, "You like my dick pounding into your pussy"

I moan in response as my walls clench around him.

He groan pounding into me even faster if that was even possible.

"Do that again!" He demands slapping my ass.

"Do wha-"

He moans as my walls begin to clench around him again. His thrusts become sloppier signalling that he was about to cum.

"I'm gonna-"

"I know." He says gripping my hips to go even deeper.

He pulls out before sticking his dick inside my mouth.

"Suck it." He says breathless.

My mouth closes around his length as my tounge begins to swirl around the tip.

He thrusts his length towards the back of my mouth sending him closer over the edge. Eventually he cums inside my mouth and I make sure that he sees me swallowing it all.

We grip onto each other breathless and in disbelief from that amazing time we had just had.

"Could you horny teenagers please control your hormones?" Jonah calls sticking his head outside the window.