~Home Alone~ Daniel Seavey

"Bye. We'll be back soon" Jack called, slamming the door shut after the 4 boys had left to go to Jimmy John's wanting something to eat, but having nothing in the house. You stumbled into the Living room, catching Daniel watching some odd t.v show that was playing reruns. "I feel as if we should do something, y/n. The boys are probably going to get the food, and then go shopping or something, and we're going to be stuck here, bored." He rambled, sitting on the foot stool in the middle of the living room. As Daniel rambled on, you rolled your eyes.
Not saying a word, you walked over to the rambling boy, you just kneeled In front of him. "y-y/n, what're you doing?" he stuttered, you bringing your palm to his jeans palming his growing boner. Feeling him get harder, you unzipped his pants, pulling them and his underwear down to his ankles. Daniel throwing his head back in pleasure, moans escaping his mouth as you placed your tongue on the head, letting your tongue work it's way around the top and all the way down to the base.
Daniels breathing became erratic, trying his hardest not let the moan escape his lips. You suck at the head, letting go to see some pre-cum drizzle down his throbbing cock. "P-Please" Daniel whimpered, you finally wrapping your lips around him, using your hand to work whatever you can't fit, bobbing your head up and down. "Oh god..." Daniel moans, breathless
You look up, meeting Daniels  desperate eyes. He throws his head back in pleasure, grabbing at your ponytail. "Fuck, y/n I'm going to-" You suck on the head while quickly jerking him off until he lifts his hips and lets out a low groan, followed by a string of curse words along with your name. You let him ride out his orgasm, before you let go completely, gently tucking him back into his jeans before sitting up.
"Next time, don't talk so much" You winked, walking back to the couch. "If that's how you're going to shut me up, I think I should talk more" Daniel chuckled.

Hey everyone
This is my first a/n
I hope you're enjoying the book so far
Just a quick reminder that I do take requests