Caught ~Jack Avery~

You are at Jacks house alone with him. He sits at his desk, writing something on his laptop, while you sit on his bed, reading something for school. "When are you parents going to be back?" You ask your boyfriend. "I don't know. Not soon, I guess." Jack says, still highly concentrated. A smirk forms on your lips as you put your things on the floor and get up. "Why are you asking?" Jack asks. You don't answer and just spin his desk chair around so that Jack is facing you. "Oh, you know... it's just my head hurts and I could really need something to take my mind off." You explain as you unbutton the buttons of your flannel that you are wearing. Jack bites his lip, looking up at you, and puts his hands on your hips, pulling you down to him. You straddle him as you start making out. Jack pulls your flannel down your arms and you pull his shirt over his head and throw it onto the floor. You take a deep breath when he leaves a wet kiss on your neck. Jack stands up, carrying you over to his bed. Your legs and arms are wrapped around him as he lays you down on his bed. Jack undresses you and you change position. You sit on his stomach, only wearing underwear and your bra, as you lower your body to attach your lips to his. You and Jack continue to make out as he pulls his sweatpants down. When you pull apart, you pull his sweatpants and boxers down completely. His erection springs free and you sit down between his legs. When you touch his knees with your hands, he takes a deep breath. You take his hard cock into your hands and start to stroke it up and down before you take it into your mouth. You stroke the part that doesn't fit in your mouth as you start to give him a blowjob, licking his cock and moving your head up and down. "Fuck! I need you!" Jack groans and sits up. You quickly take off your underwear and throw him on the floor before he puts his hands on your waist. You put your legs on either side of his body and then lower yourself on his dick. A moan escapes your lips as he starts to thrusts in and out of you. You start to ride him in the same rhythm and Jack puts his hands on your boobs squeezing the skin and making you moan loudly. You and Jack start to moan loudly and you can't hold yourself up any longer. You fall on his chest and his hands move down to your ass. He squeezes it as you rest your upper body on his. Jack feels your boobs on his chest as you start to suck on his neck, giving him a hickey. He has his eyes shut and you shut yours when Jack lifts up his hips and start to thrusts in and out of harder. "Oh my god!" A sudden voice exclaims and you hear the door close. Your eyes snap open and quickly get off Jack. He sits up and covers you with his bed sheet before standing up and pulling on his boxers. "That-That was my mum." He mumbles, his cheeks blushing bright red. You blush and cover yourself up with the bed sheet when you hear his mom and dad talking. His dad saw it too. "It's normal. He's a boy. We both knew that one day it would happen."His dad says and it seems that it doesn't hit him as much hard as it did his wife. "Of course I knew that... but-but he's my son." She says. "it's fine."his dad calms his wife down and then you hear them walk away. "I'm so sorry." Jack says and comes back into bed. He kneels on the bed next to you as you sit up. „They saw us having sex, Jack. They saw how-how I rode you." Your point out the obvious. "I... at least you rode me really good." Jack says and you can't help it but laugh at his dumb comment.