Friends with Benefits ~Corbyn Besson~

"It won't mean anything." Corbyn said. "It's just hooking up, with absolutely no emotional investment." Corbyn said.

"We're just friends." Corbyn said, friends with benefits. And that's just how we started. 

Corbyn's hands ran through my hair. His lips travelled over my neck, hot and heavy, his tongue grazing lightly over my skin. Each touch, and I was becoming further intoxicated. My hands slid up his back as I arched my back. I pushed his shirt up with my hand feeling the warmth he radiated. 

As he sat up to tug his shirt off his back, I pushed him back flipping him before I climbed on top of him slipping my own shirt off. His eyes were hungry, dark, hooded, staring up at me as his hands glided up my sides, over my skin pushing into it. Languidly, he sat up his arms sliding up my back smoothly.  A smirk flirted across his lips; he knew exactly what he could do with me, and that is to say everything. "Come on..." He said in a low whisper, his fingers dragging up my neck until he was cupping the back of my head. He brought me down to his level, his tongue exploring my mouth when he already knew it well. This had happened before. Pulling himself back, his head dropped back lazily gazing at me as I grinded against him slowly. His hands pushed into my thighs and up my leg. I brushed my fingers down his throat to his chest and he lifted his head looking up at me. "You're taking it slow..." He said in a raspy voice as his hands nimbly unhooked my bra. He'd had enough of me slowing things down. His lips connected with mine moving with something akin to unbridled passion.  I wrapped my arms around his neck tangling my fingers in his hair, pulling on it when his hand dropped to my breast, squeezing it and pressing his palm into it. 

 His lips abandoned mine, dropping to nip and suck on my neck and collarbones leaving small marks making me gasp. Without his lips on mine, I was free to moan when I began to feel his hard dick creating friction where I needed it, through the layers of clothes between us. He was grinding up into me now. His hand pushed up my back, telling me to rise a bit. As I did, his lips traveled down, nipping and sucking again at the skin of my chest and breasts.

I felt a familiar desire running through my body, the desire for him inside me. My hand dropped to the waistband of his jeans, hurriedly unbuttoning and unzipping them. Pushing my hand inside before I began palming the hardening shaft. He let a low, nearly animalistic groan against the skin of my chest before almost tossing me over onto my back. Another moment and the fabric of my jeans was sliding away from my skin, and his jeans too were no longer in the mix.  His finger was running over my folds lightly over my underwear. My hips bucked before I could control them. I felt his chuckle spread vibrations through to my neck. "You're pooling baby, you always get so wet for me..." He said lowly applying just a hair more pressure, teasing me. I whimpered again. "Corbyn... more..." I whined arching my back and bucking my hips.  

Smoothly, his finger moved over my clit in figure eights each round pushing a little harder. I struggled to keep the moans out as I kissed him back, the kiss getting passionate. Suddenly, his finger slipped inside sudden enough to make me gasp. He curled it easily hitting my g-spot with ease beginning to make me become a moaning mess underneath him.  "Oh god..." I groaned arching my back and closing my eyes gripping on the sheets. My stomach, my body was tightening and I knew it would happen soon. Seconds later, I came undone with my climax, profanities tumbling out of my mouth. "Good girl..." He cooed pressing kissing in a trail down my body. "But you know you're not done yet..." He pinned my hips down hard with his hands.  

It wasn't long before he was sucking against my entrance softly before he went at it. Just as the ever familiar knot was form in my stomach, his tongue dropped inside, that alone enough to push me over the edge again and this time it hit me harder.  

 I barely had anytime to collect myself at all before he'd put the condom on and slid inside all the way. I clung to his back, digging my nails into his shoulder blades. "Oh god..." I moaned burying my face into his neck.   He waited just a second before I felt him sliding out, only going to thrust back inside. They were short and quick. He moved a bit tilting his neck down in order to suck and bite my neck as he thrust into me. 

He wound his hands to my ass lifting it off of the bed and spreading my legs as he got a grip on my thighs. Then he rammed inside, immediately hitting my g-spot making me cry out. He kept ramming, deep and hard.  

It wasn't long until I was attempting to hold in another orgasm and his thrusts were getting sloppy. When I felt him twitching inside me, I knew he was close and that thought pushed me over the edge. Just as I felt him beginning to cum inside the condom, he fell back onto my body his fingers forcing my face up as his lips crashed to mine. He kissed me hungrily even though he was breathless. I was breathless too. He rested on top of me, the kissing becoming less frenzied until we both came down from our highs.

 He lifted himself off of me sliding out dumping the used condom in the bin.  

 He smirked looking over his shoulder as he bent down to get his shirt. "You want a shirt to sleep in?" He asked pointing to my dresser as I nodded. He opened it and tossed it to me. "Thanks."  I said nonchalantly as I pulled the shirt on.  

He really didn't know me. But that was the whole point. He didn't want something complicated with emotions, feelings or commitment, and I didn't mind, I wanted the same thing. That's what I told myself. I was fine with things like this. He'd tumble into my bed or I would tumble into his and after we were done, we didn't hang around together. That would make it complicated it was a rule, but we never said it. I wanted to make the comment that as the girl I wanted to get getting held through the night out of it at least but he was incredible at sex so it felt like too much to ask.

 "You'll need to wear a scarf tomorrow..." He said reaching to trail a finger down my neck.

 "I always need to wear a scarf." I said laughing. I need to keep it casual.  

I sighed reaching out to fix his hair. "You like my hair..." He commented, a soft smile on his face. "It's soft."

 "I guess I like yours too."

 "Hmm...Alright, well, until next time babe." He said getting up and kissing my forehead. "Until next time..." I said.

 There'd be a next time, a next time when he tumbled into my bed only to leave again.