Scared ~Jack Avery~

You put your cell down and try to tidy up your apartment just a little before Jack comes over, with a new video game he bought for you, Bendy and the Ink Machine. You knew it had ju.mp scares but you didn't tell Jack because you knew he was easily scared by those kind of things, so you decided to use it to your advantage. As you were carrying some of your pillows and blankets to the couch you heard your front door open. "Y/N, I'm here!" You throw the stuff down and run to him. "Hey babe!" You exclaim, jumping into his arms, "did you bring the game?!" He holds it up, "Of course I did!" You peck him on the lips, "Yay! I'll play the first chapter!" You grab the game and rush over to the Xbox, ignoring your boyfriend who is chuckling at you. You sit down next to Jack on the couch and press start. Once you got further into the game the first jump scare happens. It didn't phase you much, but it did Jack. You could've swore he jumped six feet. You turn to Jack with a raised eyebrow, "You okay there babe?" Jack composes himself, "yeah, I'm fine, what are you talking about?" You look at him, furrowing your brows. He gives a half hearted thumbs up before slouching back down, his arm around your shoulders. You chuckle. Shaking your head you turn back to the game. After a few minutes another jump scare happens, and Jack's jump was a little more obvious. You turn to him, and talking in a baby voice you ask, "Aww, is wittle Jacky scared?" He scoffs, "No, it's just a video game." You laugh, "Haha, okay, whatever you say." You turn back to the game. After a while when you both are engrossed in the game you decided to scare Jack on your own. You lean back to where you are now fully on the couch and right next to Jack. You then slip one hand away from the controller and slowly bring it to Jack's shoulder that is not touching you. Jack who is distracted by his phone doesn't even know what's going on. You take your hand and slap it onto his shoulder while yelling, "JACK!!!" He jumps up, his phone flying over the back of the couch. You start laughing, holding your stomach. "Babe, that was not funny." Jack says, with a pouty face. "Are you sure, because I thought it was hilarious," you say between laughs. Jack rolls his eyes before getting up to grab his phone, still pouting. The guilt finally set in, you paused the game and sat up. "Maybe I could make it up to you?" You say, turning to Jack, with a smug smile. Jack cocks an eyebrow at you, "Depending on what you had in mind, I think it will work." You start pulling him closer over the back of the couch, "You know what I have in mind." And with that you and Jack are battling for dominance. With the tug of guilt you let him win, and that's when he takes control. Jack starts sucking at your jawline as he unbuttons your jeans. After your Jeans are pulled off, you sit up. "Your pants need to be off too, Jack," you say with a seductive smirk. Pulling your top off, Jack sees you in a matching black bra and pantie set. Jack bites his lip, taking his pants off, his eyes never leaving yours. You crawl over reaching for the hem of his shirt, before ripping it off him. You then trail kisses down his stomach to his 'v', then stopping above the tent forming in his boxers. You lay a few kisses over the outline of his member before discarding his boxers somewhere in the room. With your thumb you spread the precum along his shaft, before taking him in your mouth. As you do you look up to Jack, who has his head leaning back, eyes closed. "Babygirl, that feels... so good," he says in between grunts. You take that as full on permission to keep going, you lick the head before taking him all, whatever not fitting you give attention to with your hand. Jack's hands meet the back of your head, helping each bobbing motion of your head. Jack lets out a long moan, causing you to go deeper. "Babygirl, it's happening, i'm gonna cum." Shortly after you feel his warm juices stream down your throat. You let him go with a pop, standing up to meet Jack's lips. In between kisses Jack says, "My turn to pleasure you, princess." With that he lifts you up, unhooking your bra. Pushing you gently into the couch cushions he starts sucking at your neck, leaving marks here and there. You run your hands through his curls with pleasure. He then pulls your bra completely off and cups your breast while trailing kisses down to the top hem of your panties. "As much as I like you in this, I want it off," Jack says with the fabric between his teeth. You are in awe at the image before you, Jack pulling your panties down with his teeth. You never expected this side of Jack, and it turned you on. As he finally pulls the panties completely off you let out a loud moan. Jack soon comes back up. Licking a stripe on your clit he looks up to you, he adds two of his fingers into your pussy. "Fuck, Jack," You moan. Jack comes up to your ear, his free hand gently squeezing your neck. "You want more babygirl? Or do you just want me?" He whispers into your ear, before biting your earlobe. "You. Jack," You gasp as he adds a third finger, "I want YOU!" You scream out. Jack then takes all his fingers out. Sitting back he looks at you, "I didn't hear you babygirl, what do you want?" You look to him, almost out of breath, "You, I want you." He cups a hand to his ear, "What was that? I can't he–" You cut him off, yelling: "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME JACK AVERY!" Jack smirks at you, "Why didn't you just say so?" and with that he starts kissing you, pushing you deeper into the couch. "Are you ready princess?" he pulls back, looking at you. "Yes, please, just do something," you whine, pulling him by the waist closer to you, reattaching your lips to his. Jack braces one hand on the back of the couch and the other helps himself up to your core. He looks up to you, and you nod. He then thrusts into you, causing you both to moan in unison. "You feel so good baby," Jack breaths, leaning back down to kiss you. "Faster, please," you moan out, causing the thrusts to get quicker. Jack starts sucking at your neck as you grab onto the small hairs at his neck, slightly pulling. Jack moans to that. As Jack hits the spot with each thrust you scream out his name. Jack takes that as a sign to go faster and harder. "Jack– Fuck, I'm about to–" "Me too baby, me–too." And with that the thrusts get sloppier and faster. You both reach your climaxes at the same time. After you guys come down from your high he rolls to the side of you, pulling you into his arms. He pulls the blanket from the back of the couch on top of you both. "If playing this game ends in this, I'm okay with bringing it over more often," Jack says, placing a kiss on the top of your head. Too tired to really say anything you sigh out, "love you Jack." "I love you too, Y/N. Get some rest."

Just to let you know, if you have any requests feel free to pm me :)