First time ~Corbyn besson~

I unlocked my front door, stepping into the air conditioned house. The lights were on in the kitchen, and someone was walking around upstairs. I grabbed the metal bat from behind the coat rack, raising it above my head as of I was going to hit a baseball. This time, though, the ball would be a lot bigger and would be able to kill me. I climbed the stairs cautiously, trying to miss the creaky ones. I managed to make it the landing, the light from my bedroom lighting up the otherwise dark hallway. When I reached my door, I charged, screaming at the top of my lungs and swinging the bat. "(y/n)! WOAH! WATCH IT!" Corbyn yelled, barely dodging a swing from the metal bat. When I heard it was his voice, I stopped swinging the bat and lowered it to my side, trying to catch my breath from the adrenaline pulsing through my veins. "Holy fucking shit! Goddamn it, Corbyn!" I shouted, slapping my boyfriend's arm. "What the hell, (y/n)?" Corbyn asked loudly.

"I thought you were a murderer or a burglar or something!" I said. "I'm not either of those things, as you can see," Corbyn chuckled. I rolled my eyes, laying the bat down on my desk. As I moved back, I caught sight of my bed. "What have you done?" I asked. He shrugged, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He nuzzled his face in my neck, pressing a light kiss just below my ear. "Since it's our six month anniversary, I though I should do something special. You said that you were ready, and so am I. I wanted to make it special. Your parents are out of town for the weekend, spending time with your sister. We have the place all to ourselves," Corbyn smiled against my skin, continuing to press light kisses to my neck. "Baby, this is beautiful," I murmured, looking around the rest of the room. He'd set up candles all over the room; on the windowsills, the desk, the nightstand, the dresser. Corbyn flipped the switch off behind him and the room's light source suddenly came from only the candles.

I turned around in Corbyns arms and kissed him on the lips, his tongue delving into my mouth. I sighed against his lips, running my hands through Corbyn hair. He moved his hands from my hips down to my thighs, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he laid me down on the bed. I pulled at the hem of Corbyns sweater, watching as he pulled it over his head. His lips met mine as he climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. The growing desire to have him touch me, feel me, and kiss me everywhere was becoming unbearable. "Why don't we get down to business," I smiled, pushing Corbyn off of me. I rolled off the bed with a pained groan. "Are you okay?" Corbyn asked, hurrying off the bed and helping me up. "Totally okay. Might have a broken butt, but I'm good," I giggled, pulling my shirt over my head. I pulled my jeans off, watching as Corbyn ditched his, too. He smiled at me before pulling me into his arms, kissing me passionately. Corbyn reached behind me and undid my bra with surprising ease, the garment falling to the floor. Corbyn plumped my breasts in his hands, rolling the hardened nipples between his fingers, causing me to moan. I pulled at the waistband of his boxers until they were on the floor. I took his hard cock into my hand, slowly pumping it, using the precum leaking from his tip so I wouldn't hurt him. I sure hoped I wasn't hurting him. The moans coming from him must mean something, and I definitely thought they were pleasurable moans.

Corbyn pulled my hand away, pulling my under the covers on my bed. Rose petals fell onto the floor, but they weren't very high on my list of issues right now. The wetness in my panties, however, was very high on that list. "Oh my," I groaned as Corbyn slowly rubbed his cock against me. He helped me to pull my panties down, tossing them onto the pile of clothes on the floor. "Are you sure about this?" Corbyn asked, pure worry etching his features. "I wouldn't be naked and in bed with you if I wasn't sure about this," I sighed. Corbyn nodded and slowly sunk into me. "Holy fucking shit balls," I groaned. It hurt so fucking bad. But it slowly got better, the pain replaced with pleasure. "Are you okay?" Corbyn asked, his jaw clenched. I could tell he wanted to start thrusting, so I nodded. He began to move inside me, his lips meeting mine. I was a moaning mess, my fingers raking down Corbyns back. Damn, I hope that didn't hurt. But Corbyn didn't stop his relentless thrusting, our bodies creating a rhythm that made my toes curl. It didn't take long before Corbyn was moaning into my ear, telling me how close he was. Each time he would pull out of me, I'd thrust my hips up to meet his, earning beautiful moans from him. I ran my fingers through Corbyns hair, tugging at the roots just hard enough to make it pleasurable. With a hard thrust, Corbyn spilled into me. I came after him, my clenching walls milking his cock dry. Corbyn pulled out of me with a sigh, smiling at me. He pulled me to him, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. With our fingers laced together and our foreheads touching, I whispered to him," I'm glad you were my first time."
"And I'm glad you were my first time," He whispered back, kissing me lightly on the lips.

Hey guys if you want a request please dm me:

your name

the member/s involved

your eye colour

your hair colour

what you want it to be about