Hate ~Daniel Seavey~

"Can you shut the hell up?" Daniel snapped. I glared at him.

"Can you not interrupt me?" I hissed. He rolled his eyes and looked back down at his phone. "Back to what I was talking about before I was rudely interrupted." I said putting emphasis on rudely. "I went to land it and the deck broke in half and I ended up falling down the hill right next to the sidewalk. My mom took me to the hospital and they told me I fractured my ankle. So I was told I'd have to sit out for the rest of soccer season and skip basketball and cross country."

"Did you listen?" Zach asks clearly interested in the story. I laughed remembering the way I did exactly the opposite.

"Hell no. I can't live without sports. It was the only thing that kept me sane." I explained. The boys laughed. I smiled. Daniel just scoffed. "What the fuck is your problem?" I spat. He glared at me.

"You. I can't fucking stand you!" He yelled. I shook my head confused.

"What did I do to you?!" I snapped. He stood up and I copied his actions.

"You're a selfish bitch who only cares for herself." He growled getting in my face. I looked back at the boys to see them all by the door about to exit.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask walking toward them.

"Well you and Daniel are going to stay in here until you sort out your differences." Jack said. They all stepped outside the door and closed it. I heard a lock click.

"What the fuck?!" Daniel yelled walking to the door.

"We're going to Logan's." Jonah yelled through the door.

"We'll be back in two or three hours. Uh have fun." Corbyn added. I scoffed and sat down on Daniel and Jack's bed where we had been hanging out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! This is bullshit!" I spat as I heard the front door slam shut.

"You think this is bad for you? I'm stuck in a room with a bitchy slut who loves talking about herself." Daniel barked. I scoffed and stood up again.

"At least I'm not a arrogant bastard who puts on some act for the camera, but comes home and becomes the biggest asshole you'd ever meet. Why the fuck do you think everyone avoids you?" I screamed getting in his face again. "And for you information Seavey, I'm not a slut."

"You know seeing you this pissed off kinda turns me on." He said smirking.

"Then call one of your sluts." I rolled my eyes by his sudden change of mood.

"But the thing is none of my sluts are as hot as you." He replied biting his lip seductively.

"I know. But that's just too bad for you." I say glaring. "Cause guess what Seavey."

"What's that?" He asked.

"I hate you. With every single bone in my body." I spat.

"I know you want me." He said. I shook my head not wanting to show admit that he turns me on.

"No I don't." I replied. He chuckled darkly.

"Liar." He whispered. He grabbed me by my waist harshly and smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back almost instantly. Daniel pulls back and rips of his shirt and mine. He begins kissing down my neck. He reaches his hands behind my back and unclips my bra.

I throw it off to the side. "Damn." Daniel says staring at me. "If I would have known your body was this nice I would've fucked you sooner." I roll my eyes at his comment.

I pull him back to my lips by the belt loops on his black jeans and try to unbutton them while our lips move in sync. Daniel pulls away again and unbuttoned his pants and pulls them down. He throws them across the room. "Get on your knees." He demands.

I do as told and get on my knees. I pull down his boxers in a swift movement. He kicks them off to the side as I take his member in my hands. I kitty lick the tip as Daniel takes my hair in a makeshift ponytail and thrusts into my mouth my nose touches his waistline. I gag a bit.

"Choke you whore." He barks. I start bobbing my head and he lets out a moan. But before he can cum I pull away. He growls. "Your gonna regret that slut." He snaps as I stand up. Daniel pulls me closer harshly and kisses me again. But instead of kissing back I tangle my hand in his hair and pull his head back. I bring my lips to his ear.

"I'm not a slut." I spat.

"Really? Well if all I have to do is piss you off to make you wet then I've been getting you wet for months." He barks with his hand suddenly in my shorts rubbing the wet cloth of my underwear.

"Fuck you." I say before he attaches his lips to my neck leaving a stinging sensation. I moan at his rough touch.

"Jump." He demands dominantly. I do as told and he catches me easily. He carries me to the bed and throws me down harshly before grabbing a condom from a drawer in his dresser. Daniel walks back to me and rips of my shorts and underwear. He kisses me roughly again, but pulls away and puts the packet between his teeth and rips it open. He slides it onto his huge length.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He growls before slamming into m forcefully. I scream in pleasure. "You don't fucking moan until I say you can moan." He says dominantly. I nod vigorously. He picks up pace as I struggle to hold back my moans. He noticed my struggle and puts his hand around him throat. "Don't fucking do it you whore." He demands. Daniel keeps his hand around my throat. Not chocking me. There would definitely be a mark, but I can't say I didn't love it.

"Harder." I say trying not to moan. He does as told and goes harder.

"Fuck you're right for a slut." He spat. I bring my hands to his biceps and leave claw marks down them. "Fuck!" He yells. I finally moan. He glares at me. "What the fuck did I tell you?!" He screams. His grip around my throat tightens but it doesn't hurt it just turns me on more. He begins going fast. Hitting my g-spot every time.

"I'm close." I choke out. He growls again.

"Don't." He demands. Eventually I can't hold it back and let go. He glares at me. "Do you not know how to listen?" He says. I shake my head trying to piss him off. "God damnit." He says. Daniel starts pounding into me. I moan again. He just thrusts harder. I become a moaning mess under him.

Daniel finally hits his high and pulls out.

"Do you still hate me?" He asks as he throws away his condom.

"More than ever." I reply picking up my undergarments and sliding back into them. He chuckles.

"But you love my dick thrusting into you." He says.

"I've had better." I lie.

"Well then maybe me and you need more alone time together." He smirks and slides on his boxers. As I bend down to grab my shorts I feel a stinging sensation on my ass.

"Fuck you Seavey." I snap.

"Just did." He replies cockily. I roll my eyes and slide on my shorts and shirt as Daniel buttons up his pants. I look in the mirror to find a hickey and a red mark from his hand on my neck.

"Daniel." I say.

"So you do know my first name." He chuckles. I roll my eyes. "What?" He says suddenly behind me still shirtless. Daniel looks in the mirror and sees the hickey. I smirk as I get an idea. I turn around attach my lips to his neck and give him a even darker hickey.

I turn around again and look in the mirror. "Now we match." I giggle as he rolls his eyes.

"Guys?!" We hear Corbyn call out from downstairs.

"Shit put a shirt on!" I demand quietly grabbing the air freshener and spraying it so around the room. Daniel throws his shirt on. I fix my hair in the mirror and sit down on the bed. The door lock clicks and all four boys walk in.

"So how'd it go?" Jonah asks. I can feel Zach staring.

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT A HICKEY?!" Zach yells.

"THEY TOTALLY FUCKED!" Jack screams. "WAIT I SLEEP IN THAT BED!"