Home ~Zach~

Requested by maddie_herron03

Sorry for this awful chapter, i must admit this isn't one of my best works.

Zach had been on tour for months and tonight he was finallycoming home. You had spent the whole day getting ready for his arrival. Youcleaned Your apartment so it would looked nice when he walked in. once that wasready You decided to focus on getting Yourself ready now.

You sat on the couch waiting for him to walk in. You wantedto pick him up at the airport but he said he would rather just meet You athome.

When You heard a key go into the door to unlock it Youjumped up and started running towards the door. He had opened it so by the timeYou reached it and he was just walking inside when You jumped into hisarms.  He dropped one of his bags so hecould catch You. You wrapped Your arms around his neck and Your legs around hiswaist as You kissed him. It was so nice to have him here with You.

He was strong so he was able to hold on to You as he movedhis bags inside and closed the door. He went back to kissing You as he walkedthrough the house until he reached the couch. He set Your ass on the arm restso that You were still almost face level with him.

"I missed You so much" You told him in betweenkisses

"me too." he said slightly distracted as he kissedYour neck.

he continued kissing Your neck making You moan. Your kissesbecame more heated as You continued. his lips came back to Yours and Your handsmoved to his hair that was now longer then the last time You saw it.

"bedroom" was all You whispered in his ear as hepicked You up again and carried You to Your bedroom. he gently laid You down onthe soft bed as he lifted his shirt over his head before laying down on You. Youkissed him as Your hand ran up and down his abs.

You straddled him leaving kisses down his toned chest andstomach. he lifted Your shirt off You with ease. You moved Your body furtherdown his legs so that You could unbutton his jeans. You undid them and pulledthem off with his assistance.

once he was in just his boxers You looked up at him and kepteye contact as You touched him through the thin material. You squeezed his hardlength and his eyes closed for a second. You could tell this was something hehad been waiting for since he left for tour.

You pulled down his boxers so he was now naked laying infront of You. it was a beautiful sight. You stood up on the bed above him as Youtook off Your skirt so that You were now standing practically above him in justYour lingerie

"so beautiful" Zach whispered as You went backdown to his throbbing length.

You took it in Your hand pumping him slowly. the way hisface moved told You he was enjoying it. he grabbed on to Your arms pulling Youup his body till You reached his face.

"i don't think i can handle teasing right now" hesaid flipping You over so he was on top of You again.  

he quickly unhooked Your bra and slipped Your panties down Yourlegs so now You both were naked

"Then fuck me" You said in his ear as he kissed Yourneck as he squeezed Your left breast. Your words made him smile as he linedhimself up with Your entrance and slowly pushed in.

You let out a loud moan as he filled You. You had missedthis feeling while he was gone. he stayed still for a minute so Your body couldadjust to his large size. You were so tight since You hadn't been filled sincehe left.

when he started moving You were a moaning mess with inseconds. he hovered above You trusting in and out. the feeling was overwhelmingand You could already feel Yourself coming undone. as Your orgasm hit You hepulled out and rubbed his tip along Your slit focusing on Your most sensitivearea. it intensified the orgasm more then You expected.

he was about to enter You again but You pushed him away. hewas confused at first but when You pushed him back down on the bed he smiled. Youstraddled him and lowered Yourself onto his hard length. You bounced Yourselfup and down as his eyes kept closing from the pleasure.

he rested his large hands on Your ass and started to directthe way and speed that You moved. he started moaning and You knew he wasgetting close. he reached his long fingers up to Your sensitive bud and startedto rub You as You continued moving Your body up and down and back and forth.the feeling of him touching You and him inside You was enough to make You comeundone again.

Your walls tightened on him as he shot streams of his warmcum inside of You as he moaned out Your name. once You had come down from Youhigh You lifted Your body up off of him as he was still trying to catch hisbreath. You laid down next to him and he wrapped his long arm around You so hecould pull Your body close to his. You rested Your head on his chest and Yourhand on his stomach as his hand ran up and down Your back.

"that was so much better then my hand" he said as Youboth laugh.