Daddy ~Jonah Marais~

His body pushes my knees apart as he moves closer to my body. Jonah's tongue roams in my mouth. He cups my breast in his big hand, massaging it tenderly, causing me to moan and break our very heated kiss. I can feel him smirk as he kisses down to my neck.

My hands grip at his shoulders. I toss my head back and grip a tuff of his brown hair in my hand.

"Fuck." Jonah groans. I start to palm him through his pants. "Don't tease me like that."

"What're you gonna do about it?" I ask.

He smirks and starts to unbuckle his belt, while kissing at my jawline. He takes it off and bites down on my lip.

"Give me your hands." He grunts.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause you're a fucking bad girl." He replies. "And daddy wants to punish you."

I smirk and place my hands together in front of him. He stands back and holds the belt to my wrist. Jonah places the end tip of his black leather belt through the metal loop, sliding it all the way down to my wrist. He wraps it around my wrist and then places it between my tightly bound wrist. Jonah checks to make sure its tight and smiles when he's accomplished it.

Jonah grabs me the waist and throws me over his shoulder. I giggle as he spanks my ass, squeezing it as he walks me over to the bedroom.

When we reach the bedroom, Jonah tosses me on his bed. I land with a soft thud on the black satin sheets. I watch as he loosens his tie with one hand as he walks over to the bed.

"Bad girls don't tease in public" Jonah says. "Especially at award shows."

I bite down on my bottom lip seductively as Jonah bends down. His hands go up my champagne colored silk dress, his fingers tickling at my thighs. He removes my thong and slides it down my legs, over my heels and tosses it on the floor.

I sit up and try to unzip his pants, but fail. Jonah pushes me back against the bed and brings my arms up above my head. " Bad girls don't touch daddy unless daddy says so."

He unzips his pants and I can see his boner, aching to come out. Jonah grabs my legs, dragging me down an inch. He turns me over so I'm on my stomach and smacks my ass.

I arch my back as he picks up the skirt of my dress and I feel his thumb on my clit. I open my mouth and moan. "Daddy," I groan.

Jonah moans. "Say it again, baby girl."