Drunk ~Jonah Marais~

I had just gotten out of the shower when somebody knocked on my door. I wrapped my towel around me and slipped into my slippers before walking downstairs to open the door.

I opened the door to reveal a drunk Jonah.

"Jonah!" I giggled as he began to lay sloppy kisses on my neck.

"What?" He slurrs, "Cant I show affection to my girlfriend?"

"Are you drunk?" I ask.

He shakes his head firmly, "I am NOT drunk!"

"Then what's the time?"

He walks over to the clock pointing to each digit "I.Am.Not.Drunk."

"You are so drunk." I laugh taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom to help him get ready for bed.

I giggle and moan as Jonah starts to suck on my neck again as soon as we reach the bedroom.

His lips press onto mine, his tounge searching for entrance. I deny him access but he grips my ass giving him time to slip his tounge into my mouth in my moment of shock.

As things get heated, I slowly pull his shirt over and off of his head and he grips the top of my towel unraveling it.

He takes a moment to stare before engulfing his head into my chest, sucking and playing with my breasts. I moan throwing my head back.

"Jonah.."

He begins to lay a one of kisses from lips all the way down to the start of my inner thigh.

My breath hitches as I wait for him to make his next move.

He trails a line down my sit with his finger looking up at me cautiously. I bite my lip trying surpress my moans.

He smirks, "Who made you this wet?"

"You daddy."

And that's what sets him off. He throws me onto the bed before his hands spread my legs and open and fixate on my thighs.

I don't even calculate what he's about to before his tounge goes to work licking and swirling along my slit.

I moan in pure pleasure squeezing my thighs around his head.

"JONAH FUCK!"

I arch my back and feel pleasure wash over me and his tounge begins to dip in and out of my hole.

At the same time, he removes his best and pants.

"IM GONNA-"

I squeeze his hand as I feel myself reach my high.

Once I had cooled down, I drag Jonah onto the bed before rubbing him through is underwear.

His eyes widen and he grunts in approval.

I pull his underwear off with my teeth and throw them off the bed.

I take his length in my hands and begin to teasingly lick the tip.

"NO TEASING!" he grunts gritting his teeth before thrusting his dick in my mouth.

I stroke what I can't with my hands sending him over the top.

He suddenly pulls it out of mouth.

"I need you." He says before rolling over and inserting himself inside me.

As soon as he's inside me he sighs in relief throwing his head back, the smell of alcohol filling the air.

My moans get louder as he thrusts into me unable to hold back anymore.

"shit Jonah-SHIT UGH!"

"Y/N!" He groans.

I practically scream as he hits my g spot, the familiar feeling starting to build up inside me.

"RIGHT THERE JONAH!"

His thrusts get sloppier and he burries his head on my shoulder as we both reach our highs at the same time.

"That was amazing." I say breathing heavily.

I don't get a reply and instead here the sounds of Jonah snoring.

I lighlty chuckle before rolling him over to his side of the bed before getting up to take ANOTHER shower.