Chapter 4

Bakugo's POV

"Hey don't call me by my first name, bitch!" I yelled at the hyperactive female. She was dragging me through the quiet streets of the city. "I thought you needed a guide so why are you leading me around like you know where you're going?" I shook her hold off of me and put my arms behind my head. 

"Well, I remember some streets but not many. We used to go down this road all the time remember? This is where you and Izuku got those rare All Might cards from the candy packages." She looked at the candy shop as we passed. "You swore back then that you'd be as strong as All Might then too..." A small smile graced her lips. "And my big brother nodded along, cheering you on." She turned to look at me and I scowled. 

"I never even knew that stupid Deku had a sister. Let alone a fucking twin. What was your name again? And why do you call him big brother?" She stared at me blankly, almost like I grew a second head. I could feel my temper reaching its limit. "Don't fucking stare at me like an idiot!! Just answer the god damn questions!!" All of a sudden she burst out laughing and it pissed me off more. 

"Katsuki..." She shook her head and looked up at the sky. "I guess you don't remember me. It kinda makes sense though since Izu and I looked identical back then." She stopped in front of me and held out her hand. "You should know the name of the person who kicked your ass last night. My name is Hana Midoriya, twin sister of Izuku Midoriya and the daughter of Inko and Hishashi Midoriya!" Her face twisted with anger and disgust at the mention of her and Deku's dad and I couldn't help but feel uneasy at how fast her demeanor changed. 

"You were just lucky bitch and don't call me by my first name." I slapped her hand away and glared. 'What happened between her and her old man?'  I looked at the filling city streets. "So what the fuck you did you want to go again? You said something about shopping?" Hana smiled but I could tell something was bothering her. 

"That's right. I need to pick up some new things since I left all of my stuff back in America. I wonder how much this could get me..?" She started muttering the math sequences while she was calculating the money conversions. I groaned and started dragging her to the nearby mall.

"I'm paying since it seems to be the quickest way of shutting you up." I felt her slow and I glanced back. She was looking at me with an emotion that I'm unable to identify. "The fuck are you staring at? Do I have to hit you to wipe that dumb expression off your face?" She shook her head and slapped herself and I turned away as she yelped. 'If you don't like the pain then why hit yourself?' 

"There's no way I'm letting you pay for my things. I can pay I just have to think about it how much it would be." She zoned out again and I assume she let her thoughts consume her like Deku. They're so similar but so different at the same time. It's amusing to hold a conversation with her but whenever Deku tries to talk to me it's just infuriating. She's strong and by the way she carries herself she's had her fair share of life's bullshit. She carries herself like an adult when she still looks like a kid. She still looks beautiful nonetheless. Her curly green and black hair fell messily around her shoulders in various lengths and her emerald green eyes sparkled in the sunlight. Plus she's obviously brain smart since she's that nerds sister but she looks like she can navigate the streets easily, like she has no problem going into a dangerous part of town. 

"Don't overthink it. Just convert your money as soon as you can. You'll owe me as soon as you get it so just keep in mind how much I'm fucking spending on your needy ass." Hana nodded and started navigating the mall like she had it memorized. We stopped in front of a small convenience store first. 

"They're all set up the same." I heard Hana mutter before heading towards the back. Her pace was brisk and it seemed like she was trying to get out of this store as fast as possible. 

"Why are you so anxious about a convenience store? Its not like its gonna blow up." I shrugged and she looked at me like I was an idiot. 

"Its not the store itself. Its what I need to get." She grabbed a package off the shelf and briskly started walking towards the register. I jogged a small distance to catch up. 

"Hey don't be fucking rude and walk away. I'm not normally this nice remember? So be fucking courteous or I'll personally make sure your precious brother doesn't make it to high school." I didn't realize what I said until I heard her slam the package on the counter. 'Shit... she's pissed off.'  Hana's eyes flashed between green and red as the cashier awkwardly rang up our purchase. I guess he could feel the anger rolling off Hana in waves too. It wasn't the anger that scared me though. It was the fact all Hana did was turn on her heel and walk towards the door. I scrambled to pay the boy standing at the register and chase after her. 

"A piece of advice for you bro. Ice cream, movies and maybe a kitten for your girlfriend over there. She'll also need a couple stomach massages." He said as he gave me my change and receipt. 

"She's not my girlfriend." I said harshly before chasing after Hana. "Hana!!" I watched as she quickened her pace at the sound of my voice. "Tsk, fucking bitch. Wait a fucking minute!!" She put in her headphones and started walking faster. 

'God damn it all!' I pushed her into a small space between buildings and blocked her only escape root. "You're listening to me, dammit." I yanked her headphones out and tilted her head up by her chin, forcing her to look at me. Her eyes kept flashing between colors and I found it dangerously mesmerizing. 

I gulped gently. "What I said was wrong. I shouldn't have threatened your family when you care for them so much. I may not care for Deku all that much but you do and that crossed a line." I watched the red of her irises slowly retract into her pupils. For some reason this made me think of the fading colors of a cherry blossom flower. "Will you forgive me this time, Cherry Blossom?"