2018 Christmas Special

Third Person POV

It was Christmas time in Musutafu, Japan and the hero course intern decided it was best to surprise the students and staff of UA High School. This would be a difficult feat but one she was determined to accomplish. 

~~~~~~

The faculty of UA were pleasantly shocked by the amount of work the broccoli headed girl had put in over the last few hours. Hana Midoriya instructed each one of the pro heroes to take a slip of paper out of the Santa cap and they did as they were told. On the slips, there were names of various staff. 

"You all have until the end of the school day to find or make a gift for your person. Go beyond! Plus Ultra!" The small girl pumped her fist in the air. The faculty dispersed to go about their daily before school duties, unaware of the other activities Hana had initiated. 

~~~~~~

The high school students were taken aback by the festive embellishment of the UA building. There were wreathes next to each classroom door, all different from one another. The hero class wreathes were decorated with all sorts of items that represented their quirks. The support classes had little trinkets woven into theirs, items that could help with safety. There were extra for class 1-H, where a certain pink haired inventor worked enthusiastically on her 'babies.' The department of general education wreathes held a personalized class rings for all 60 students. This was accomplished because of questionnaires that were passed out to the students earlier in the year. Then, the department of management class wreathes held personalized business cards for each and every one of the students, along with a note from businesses that are interested in interning said students. All departments had the same thing written on the chalkboards of their classrooms.

"Secret Santa! Pick a slip and get a gift. Everyone will meet at the Christmas tree at 5pm." A Santa cap hung next to the writing.  

That wasn't the only thing the intern of UA did, though. The halls were strung with garland of gold and crystalline snowflakes hung from the ceiling. The decor flourished with simplistic beauty. That was only the inside of the building. You see between the four buildings of UA, there is a large open space. In this space, the greenette did something that can only be described as miraculous. She helped a small pine tree grow, almost half as tall the school, and she decorated it. All by herself. 

It was deemed by Nezu a vacation day for all students and staff, in order to give them time to find the perfect gifts for their assigned peers. 

~~~~~~ 

At 5pm, the 220 students of UA and its faculty met under the shining tree between buildings. Here there was a party set up, complete with food, refreshments, music and entertainment. 

"Has anyone seen Hana today?" The hero of the main story asked his peers. 

"I haven't seen her at all, Deku. Do you think she's sick?" Uraraka asked in return. 

"That's highly unlikely. We all know that she was in optimal health yesterday." Iida replied with over the top hand gestures. 

"Well, I hope she finished whatever's keeping her. She's missing out on all of the fun." The short haired, brunette smiled wide at both males, causing each of them to flush at her beauty. 

There was a small pop above the trio, causing all three to look up for the source of the noise. Floating in the air was a small sprig of mistletoe. Having seen it first, Uraraka happily kissed each boy on the cheek. 

"Why did you do that?" Todoroki walked up, unaware of what was going on. 

"Do you not know the tradition, Todoroki-kun?" Each member of the group was somewhat shocked by their friend's response. 

"My father doesn't exactly celebrate holidays." The following silence was awkward but broken when a voice called out from the rooftops. 

"Time to exchange gifts!" Hana Midoriya stood on the roofs edge, clad in the winter version of her hero costume. A large fluffy collar rested over her breasts and the light blue fabric of the dress skirt flowed in the cool night wind. Thigh high black boots melted into thick white stockings and fluffy fabric was sewn into the hem of her sleeves.  Anxiety ran high, for one wrong move and the girl could plummet to her death. 

Unfortunately for the poor male twin's heart, said girl took a willing step off of the building and started falling. She yelled as she fell, "Hatsume! Do it now!" 

With a flash, pictures of various events that happened over the year were painted into the sky, courtesy of one of Hatsume Mei's newest baby. From the entrance exam, to the USJ incident, to the sports festival, images light up the night. This also allowed Tokoyami to activate Dark Shadow, who caught the free falling intern. 

"I'm starting to believe you have a death wish, Hana." Dark Shadow mumbled Tokoyami's thoughts. The girl giggled and pecked the shadow's cheek, causing it to retreat to it's master with a flushed face. Once Hana was safely on the ground, the students of 1-A surrounded her. 

"Okay. Okay. Now that you all know I'm safe, will you please exchange your gifts now?" They all nod and exchanged the presents in a group, each one illustrating an aspect of the heroes in training.  As the party came to an end, Hana had yet to see a certain angry blonde. That is, until a pair of calloused hands covered her eyes. 

"I'm here now so stop looking." His voice was gruff, having sprinted when he located his secret Santa recipient. "Keep your eyes closed." When Bakugo felt Hana nod, he uncovered her eyes and delicately moved her thick, forest green locks over her shoulder. It was surprising, how unnaturally gently the scarlet eyed teen was being. After a few fumbles, cold metal touched moonlight pale skin. "Stupid fucking fluffy shit. Open your eyes now." 

Hana's hand went to the gold moon and the glass hydrangea charmed necklace that rested underneath her costume collar. "Katsuki..." The look of pure happiness on the greenette's face was well worth the embarrassing attention that the couple was gaining. At least, it was to the Katsuki Bakugo. The taller wrapped the joy filled smaller and whispered in her ear, "Merry Christmas, Hana. You're my light in the darkness." 

As the couple shared a sweet Christmas kiss, one last picture lit up the night sky. 

"This happened last time too

"This happened last time too. Who is LunaMysticMoon?" The hetero-chromatic boy mumbled to himself.