Chapter 16

Earlier today, the UA sports festival was announced and everyone was fired up. Izuku and I haven't really talked much since the villain's attack and its starting to get a little awkward and a lot annoying. I'm also providing money for Mom now though, I still can't get what Tomura said out of my mind. I've yet to talk to her or Katsuki or Kirishima. There was a thump and I flinched slightly, snapping out of my daze. I looked up and saw the two boys I was just thinking about, Ashido, Kaminari and Jiro. 

"Hey, guys. What are you doing here?" I heard a scoff. 

"We sit here every day you dumb fuck. Why the hell aren't you sitting with Deku? And why the fuck did you bring a notebook to lunch?" I sighed and looked over at the angry blonde, who happened to be sitting right next to me. 

"We haven't had a proper conversation since USJ. I think he's upset that I didn't tell him about what I told you guys before I fought." I turned to look at my broccoli headed brother. He was laughing at something Ochaco said. "And the notebook is personal. It's none of your business what I write in it." 

"Oh! Can it be my business!?" Ashido piped up and snatched the notebook out of my hand. She hummed along to the melodies that were sprawled on the pages. 

"Mina! Give it back!!" I whined and leaned over the table. She just moved out of my reach and giggled. 

"These are really good! You've even written the notes for instrumentals. I didn't know you liked music this much, Hana." Ashido passed the notebook to Jiro, who hummed with approval. I felt a familiar burning sensation on my rear end and sighed with annoyance. 

"Katsuki blow the grape headed freak up." I plopped back down but something felt different. What I now sat on felt warm and firm, nothing like the lunch stool I was once seated on. I could hear snickers and audible gasps erupt from the lunchroom. Kaminari and Ashido both whipped out their phones and took pictures. 

"What?" My eyebrows furrowed until I heard an annoyed grunt come from right behind me. 

"G-Get the fuck off me fatass!" Katsuki screamed and pushed me off, back onto the seat next to him. 'Did he just stutter?' I took a closer look and saw the tips of his ears were red. 

"Aww is Katstupid blushing?" I teased and he hit me on my head. 

"Ow! That hurt!" I whined, causing the table to laugh. 

"Salut, Hana. Est-ce que tu aimes chanter?" I heard a familiar voice say. I nodded and looked to the newest addition to this table. Aoyama smiled at me. 

"Oui, j'adore chanter. Et toi?" He waved his hand and chuckled at the confused gazes were were getting. 

"De temps en temps.

"Will you two fucking stop with the french!?" Kastuki slammed his hands on the table. 

"What were you guys talking about?" Kaminari asked. 

"He asked me if I liked to sing." I shrugged. Aoyama continued, "She said she loved to sing and asked me if I liked to sing. I told her from time to time." 

"You know? We should go to karaoke tonight! Its a Friday after all and we can start training for the sports festival tomorrow. Lets have a fun night!" Kirishima pumped his fist in the air. The others followed suit.

"Its Friday?" My eyes widened. I took out my phone and looked at my recently received messages. 

From: Boss

'The abandoned pool. 9 pm. You know the drill for this.' 

It was a mass text to the regular attenders and competitors. 

"I won't be able to do tonight. Maybe tomorrow?" I looked at Kirishima and Kaminari, hoping they'd get what I mean. Their faces lit up with realization. The bell rang and we all headed back to class. I grabbed my notebook and trailed behind.

From: Pikachu

"Why not take them?" 

From: Me

To: Pikachu

"It'll be hard to hide a bunch of UA students. We're like, a half of the class."  

"Okay guys. How about a change of plans? I know something fun we can do." I facepalmed when I heard him. "We'll meet in the park at 8:30 tonight. Dress in something no one will recognize you in." 

"We're actually gonna show them..." I muttered. "The boss is gonna have our heads!" Kirishima turned to me. 

"Maybe not. They can all play some form of instrument. Ashido can play the keyboard and Jiro can play bass." 

"What about Katsuki?" He held the door for me and I stepped into the classroom. 

"He might not look it but he can sing. Plus, he plays guitar like Jiro, both regular and bass. He plays when he's bored." He gave me a sharp toothed grin. I nodded softly and glanced at the hotheaded ash blond. 'He looks like a guitar player.' 

"You gonna dress in your usual?" Kaminari asked, walking up to me. I leaned on my desk and shrugged. 

"Probably not. I rock a camo jacket but I think I'm gonna forgo my usual top and jacket mix and go for something different but not unrecognizable." 

"What were you thinking?" He asked me. Kirishima looked interested too. 

"You'll have to wait and see." I smirked and poked them, sitting down in my chair when Midnight walked in. 

~~~~~~ 

It seemed like I was the last one to join the group. It also looked like I, unwillingly, matched with Ashido. We both were wearing camo tank tops and elbow length gloves paired with black skinny jeans. The only differences were that her camo was blue and her gloves were white while my colors were green and black. I pulled a mask up to my nose and covered half of my face. 

"We all fucking here?" I turned to look at Katsuki. He was wearing black pants and a black dress shirt with a red jacket. I had to admit, he looked good. I looked around at everyone else. 

Jiro was dressed in an outfit that looked like her hero costume. The only difference was that there were red triangles stitched into the arms. Kaminari and Kirishima matched me. Camo tank tops and black jeans, Kaminari's being ripped up on one leg. Kaminari had a chain on his belt loops and they both had on their masks. 

"You boys better have brought extra." I glared and they held up two black ones and one white one. Both boys passed them to the other three, the white one going to Ashido since it matched her gloves. 

"Where the fuck are we going? Why the hell do we need these?" Katsuki spoke the questions on the girls' mind. I sighed and pulled the mask up on him and unbuttoned his jacket, ruffling his hair to give it an even messier look. 

"When we get there I need you to keep your mask on and your mouth shut." I turned to the red head in the group. "Got the caps?" He nodded and brought out six black baseball caps with 'MyMusicAcademia' stitched into them with silver thread. 

"Where these when we get there. No one will mess with you for being new." Kirishima passed these out and I put mine on, threading my ponytail through the hole in the back. 

"Will somebody answer my god damn questions!?" Katsuki yelled. I shot a pointed look at the red head and bright blonde. 

"You didn't think to explain?" I scolded them and they raised their hands in the air. 

"You're better at this stuff!" They screamed, causing me to sigh and looked at the time. '8:45. We have time.' 

I started walking and the pouting boys followed. "Come on. I'll explain on the way."