Chapter 14

Hana's POV

I stared down at Izuku's resting form and choked back a sob. I whispered to him. Told him things were going to be alright and that I was here for him. I hugged my unconscious twin, my other half in so many ways, and muttered the promise we made as children. 

"We're gonna become heroes together. No matter what lay ahead of us we'll always be together." I wiped the tears out of my eyes furiously. If there was one thing I hated it was crying

"I have to go now big brother. I'll be back here at the end of the day to pick you up."

~~~(Time Skip)~~~

It's been a few days since the Hero v Villain battles and things have settled into a routine. All Might scolded me for using my electricity when I can hardly control it. I'm sort of like Kaminari when it comes to that, minus the brain frying part. Right now we're on the bus to the Unforseen Simulation Joint. We're supposed to be doing rescue training today but I have a bad feeling about this trip. "Something's gonna happen.."

"What'd you say, look alike?" I glanced up at Katsuki, who I was stuck sitting next to. Asui ended up sitting next to my bother, who was feeling a lot better thanks to Recovery Girl. 

"Does it look like I said something?" I snapped back. 

"You were mumbling like that nerd Deku! I couldn't help but fucking listen in." He glared at me and sighed, crossing his arms and leaning back against the seat. "You said something's gonna happen. Got a bad feeling?" 

I stared at him, dumbfounded. "The abrasive tsudere is asking if I have a bad feeling?" My voice dripped with sarcasm, "Could it be because you care?" I let my voice raise a little and felt everyone's attention shift to us. Katsuki's face flushed slightly and he hit me in the back of the head. 

"I don't give a fuck about you or anyone else! I was just fucking curious! And what the hell is a tsudere!?" I laughed and rubbed the back of my head. Everyone joined in at his reaction and it only got louder when Asui said something that I couldn't hear. It was amazing that I could hear my brother mumbling about Katsuki getting teased. 

Aizawa shushed us and told us to get off the bus. I was the last one off the bus and last to the group of students that Thirteen was talking to. I hardly paid attention to it, the feeling in my gut getting harder and harder to control. I looked behind Thirteen and froze when I saw a familiar purple and black warp gate. 

"Aizawa..." I tugged on his sleeve and he glared at me but once he saw what I was looking at, he jumped into action. 

"Thirteen! Protect the students! These are real villains." I watched with panic as Aizawa started fighting but that panic was replaced with anger when I saw him. Somewhere behind me I heard Katsuki and Kirishima's battle cry and then confused silence. It didn't phase me. All I was focused on was the man that was covered in disembodied hands. That was, until I was warped into the landslide zone. I, once again, heard the battle cries of my technical classmates. I turned to find Katsuki and Kirishima knocking out enemy after enemy, in perfect sync with the other's movements. 

'Katsuki looks hot in his costume.' I laughed, ignoring my initial mortification. I just called a guy who explodes 'hot'. I cracked my knuckled and chuckled. "Welp, no use in just standing here!" I ran towards the mob of minor villains with a cry of defiance and threw myself into the fray of battle. 

~~~~~~

"That was pretty fucking stupid, look alike." I scoffed and healed my bleeding nose and bruises. 

"At least I helped you. I even saved your guys' asses. Show some appreciation." Katsuki, Kirishima and I were walking towards the entrance of the USJ. I stopped, reached out and grabbed their arms. I knew one would be annoyed and the other would be concerned. 

"I need your guy's word on something." I looked up, my voice serious and my gaze red. I could feel the energy swirling in my choker. "No matter what. Don't get in my way when I go off. Make sure no one gets near me. Tomura, the one covered with hands, we have a score to settle and I don't need to worry about anyone else." They both looked at me, uneasiness rolling off of them in waves. 

"What exactly happened between you two..?" Kirishima rubbed the back of his head, "I was wondering this since you noticed them. You were frozen. What's to say you don't freeze up in the middle of battle? You need back up." I could see his annoying logic. 

"This is something I have to do alone. He was the cause of this," I pointed to my arms. "And he sent a murderer after me in America. I don't give a damn if he's my ex whatever. He's dead to me and now I'm going to be delivering his fucking karma!" I spit on the ground and started walking. "Lets just go. I'm getting sick of waiting for the pros."